The Game back with new release

The Game back with new release

There are 24 comments on the Soundgenerator.com story from Jul 4, 2006, titled The Game back with new release. In it, Soundgenerator.com reports that:

Rapper The Game returns later this year with a new DVD which is set to take a 'controversial' look at the rapper's life to date.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Soundgenerator.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
G-unit solider

Richmond, VA

#1 Jul 6, 2006
Man Gane is coping The Boss 50 cent f**k the game GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgGGGGGGGGGGGun it
ben

Aurora, CO

#2 Jul 9, 2006
NO NO ITS GUNOT
G-unot Soldier

United States

#3 Aug 16, 2006
F**k 50 cent.....it's all bout the Game...Hate it or Love it!..!....he's # 1!!!......
Dannyayo

Perth, UK

#4 Aug 16, 2006
Fu.k all u G-unit haters .....
sam

Wyoming, MI

#7 Aug 22, 2006
ya know game loved to be in g-unit, i mean did u watch his documentary dvd ? this nigga wears g-unit all the the way down to his suks and even his little son wears g unit men. now he is talking shit men! this nigga is a hippocrat! and what the heck is black war street gang ? this nigga trying to be like 50cent, nigga u not like him, you can make your group but you are not like 50 cent, he is the best now that why every body trying to get him like 2pac but it all good, i say gggggggggggg g unit! 4 life
p daddy

South Bend, IN

#9 Aug 24, 2006
g-unit all day forget the game
sprinke 01

Newport, UK

#10 Aug 29, 2006
Game sux compared 2 g - unit
g-unit soldier

Shrewsbury, UK

#11 Aug 29, 2006
game is s*** he wnts 2 b 50 cent or lloyd banks but he aint GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG G-unit f*** g-unot
gerard

Hyattsville, MD

#13 Aug 31, 2006
a, he can't chek 50....he's a crackhead,i don give a damn about him but i rep my gang..ggggggggg-unit
--g-unit--solide r--

Colchester, UK

#16 Aug 31, 2006
g-unot r fakers so i h8 u g-unit h8ers
killer cam

UK

#17 Sep 19, 2006
5-0 is a snitch g unot games a killer
CarlSmithJr

Independence, MO

#19 Oct 8, 2006
Actually I think they both have had great music that people love. Their record sales speak volumes. You can't knock The Game's skills and you can't knock 50's sales.
LiL G

Monomoy Island, MA

#23 Mar 28, 2007
fu.uk u all the game is bak in ggggg unit the album is coming out soon with Dj Whoo Kid and other g unit members boitch
G-unit soldier

Morphett Vale, Australia

#25 Mar 29, 2007
i'm looking forward to seeing games cute butt cheeks in the dvd wheree he strips
chuncey b

Cincinnati, OH

#26 Mar 29, 2007
the real unit 50, buck marley and the game the hottest shit ever. Only if 50 wants to double his bank account if not another dumb buisness man.
west

New Zealand

#28 Apr 4, 2007
gunot 2 all gunit u sux ballz and maine sux balls 2
MAINE DA NXT G-UNIT

New Zealand

#30 Apr 4, 2007
GGGGGG-UNIIIIT WHAT!
MAINE G-UNIT

New Zealand

#33 Apr 4, 2007
G-UNOT SUX BALLS...LOL
rore eye

New Zealand

#35 Apr 4, 2007
OTARA KILLA F..... BEEEEEEEZ
rore eye

New Zealand

#36 Apr 4, 2007
ILL SHOT U N DA EYE SO U CAN BE MY BRATHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Game Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ice-T announces Art of Rap festival with Afrika... (Apr '15) Apr '15 lol squared 3
News 411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In Th... (Dec '10) Dec '14 Anonymous 3
News Young Buck (G-Unit Diss) - "Happy New Year" (Jan '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News the Game Appeals to 50 Cent to End Feud (Oct '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 138
News DMX and Ja Rule, 50 and The Game Squash Beef (Oct '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 144
News Ja Rule Puts His Foo... (Sep '07) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 6
News Hip-Hop Rumors: The Game Says The Breezy / Drak... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Anonymous 2
More from around the web