Ja Rule Puts His Foo...

Ja Rule Puts His Foo...

There are 6 comments on the CFRB story from Sep 17, 2007, titled Ja Rule Puts His Foo.... In it, CFRB reports that:

Ja Rule is currently doing press for his forthcoming album, The Mirror, which hits stores in November. via CFRB

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CFRB.

tyler

Saskatoon, Canada

#1 Sep 17, 2007
man ja rule is the bomb he is better then any rapper out there guaranteed man so im sayin ja keep up0 the work ive bin ur fan since pretty much cash money click back in the old days its still murda and it will always be murda
Petra Von Kamp

London, UK

#2 Sep 18, 2007
tyler wrote:
man ja rule is the bomb he is better then any rapper out there guaranteed man so im sayin ja keep up0 the work ive bin ur fan since pretty much cash money click back in the old days its still murda and it will always be murda
What ?
Franco

Gaithersburg, MD

#3 Sep 19, 2007
Ja rule is a Wanksta! Who took murder out the Inc. Irv Gotti and Ja Rule got destroyed.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#4 Sep 19, 2007
Just another thug encouraging violence.
Petra Von Kamp

Manchester, UK

#5 Sep 20, 2007
No chance of Ja Rule duetting with Barbra Streisand ,then ?

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#8 Oct 12, 2013
Ja Fool is dumb n****r class clown like Lil Weenie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Game Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ice-T announces Art of Rap festival with Afrika... (Apr '15) Apr '15 lol squared 3
News 411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In Th... (Dec '10) Dec '14 Anonymous 3
News Young Buck (G-Unit Diss) - "Happy New Year" (Jan '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News the Game Appeals to 50 Cent to End Feud (Oct '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 138
News DMX and Ja Rule, 50 and The Game Squash Beef (Oct '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 144
News Hip-Hop Rumors: The Game Says The Breezy / Drak... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Anonymous 2
News Rap music agent found guilty in NYC drug case (Jun '12) Jun '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
More from around the web