Rev. Al Rips Rap Battle

Apr 3, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Post

“All of us have children who listen to your music. Some of us listen ourselves. But we don't want to feel like we're investing in the demise of our community.”

Parents and community leaders yesterday threatened to boycott two of hip-hop's biggest artists in the wake of a rapper's alleged attack of a 14-year-old boy who was wearing a T-shirt promoting a rival's label. via New York Post

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Norquan Neal

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2007

get me started 50 I wanna come famous like
you i am not a really a good raper i am 15
going on 16 june 20 1991 i live in tomaston ct273 prospect st. i go to a school in bristol ct i am from hartbeat
i live in a group home pleas!

help me 50
McPeeJaY

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2007

I my self.. As An rap Artist .. Neva had to bounce.. on someone..! but rap is life.. of reality we dont want to make it bad..! but 50 cent is a good rap artist. with good music.. i support for the name.. just gangsta stuff.. and violance.. is not allways the answer.. Change gon come..! make it better! holla all!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••