Frank Girardot: Only 'Game' in town?

Full story: Pasadena Star-News
Here's a plan to keep at-risk kids off drugs, away from gangs and out of trouble. Full Story
hmm If

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 18, 2008
If you were a poor black or brown kid from a highly dysfunctional family environment I'd probably answer your rhetorical question. It's amazing how non-blacks feel they're an authority on who from our community is qualified. How many people has Game killed vs how many people has Colin Powell killed???
Your arrogance and self-righteousness is amazing.....
jammer

Duarte, CA

#2 Jun 19, 2008
Why not some white folk, well that would not be a good example.
Omar X Castro

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jun 19, 2008
liberal thinking tells me it is what it is
me using my "rap brain" tells me it is what you make of it now how you gona fix it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Game Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young Buck (G-Unit Diss) - "Happy New Year" (Jan '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
the Game Appeals to 50 Cent to End Feud (Oct '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 138
DMX and Ja Rule, 50 and The Game Squash Beef (Oct '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 144
Ja Rule Puts His Foo... (Sep '07) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 6
411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In Th... (Dec '10) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Hip-Hop Rumors: The Game Says The Breezy / Drak... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Anonymous 2
Rap music agent found guilty in NYC drug case (Jun '12) Jun '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
•••
•••

The Game People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••