Ja Rule collaborates with rival The Game

Ja Rule collaborates with rival The Game

There are 8 comments on the Digital Spy story from Aug 26, 2007, titled Ja Rule collaborates with rival The Game. In it, Digital Spy reports that:

Ja Rule has teamed up with his former rival, The Game, to collaborate on a new single for his latest album. via Digital Spy

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Digital Spy.

rolf chikazunga

Denmark

#1 Aug 31, 2007
i think its time walks out of the arena for sure cant wait for the album.
john

Nigeria

#2 Sep 24, 2007
i love jarule amd i think he is the king of rap
Albostyle

Stjordal, Norway

#3 Sep 26, 2007
ja rule is best ever
kiefer

Hull, UK

#5 Sep 30, 2007
ja rule is the best rapper ever no-one can say he int ive listened 2 his music since i was ten n i am 14 now!!!!!!!!!!
paul reppin preston uk

Johnstone, UK

#6 Sep 30, 2007
exactly ur 14 ja rule is pussyo pop rap
RULE

Vienna, Austria

#7 Oct 1, 2007
is free on the mirror?
doodoo brown

Hollywood, FL

#8 Oct 2, 2007
f*** jarule he a fakeass tupac, hahaha and he flopped with his supposibly comeback
Ennie

Durban, South Africa

#9 Oct 3, 2007
rolf chikazunga wrote:
i think its time walks out of the arena for sure cant wait for the album.
Iwe Rolf...ati bwanji? was trying to google you but could not find how i could email you. Hope yo get this one. stay in touch...find me on graduates.com Aunt Ennie...you know the full name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Game Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ice-T announces Art of Rap festival with Afrika... (Apr '15) Apr '15 lol squared 3
News 411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In Th... (Dec '10) Dec '14 Anonymous 3
News Young Buck (G-Unit Diss) - "Happy New Year" (Jan '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News the Game Appeals to 50 Cent to End Feud (Oct '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 138
News DMX and Ja Rule, 50 and The Game Squash Beef (Oct '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 144
News Ja Rule Puts His Foo... (Sep '07) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 6
News Hip-Hop Rumors: The Game Says The Breezy / Drak... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Anonymous 2
More from around the web