Monon Center has lots to offer

Monon Center has lots to offer

There are 9 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jan 30, 2007, titled Monon Center has lots to offer. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

"You never have enough space on Saturdays," said Rich Jackson, general manager of The Fountains.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Question

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 31, 2007
What's the Monon Center and where is it?
Where

Carmel, IN

#3 Jan 31, 2007
Where is this located?
Main Street

Delaware, OH

#4 Jan 31, 2007
The Monon Center is at 111th and the Monon Trial in Carmel. I belief there are access roads from Rangeline and College too.

This link will give you great information. http://www.carmelclayparks.com/
Main Street

Delaware, OH

#5 Jan 31, 2007
The Monon Center is at 111th and the Monon Trial in Carmel. I believe there are access roads from Rangeline and College too.

This link will give you great information. http://www.carmelclayparks.com/

Edited and typos removed. This is a vicious board
Mr Happy

Delaware, OH

#6 Jan 31, 2007
It is located in Carmel by White River. It cost the taxpayers of Carmel over $80 million dollars and will cost each homeowner $93 in taxes every year. To go to the pool it will cost $10 per adult. Pretty expensive for a park. Really it is located at 111th St. and College.
If not a resident of Hamilton county it will cost you more to get in.

Since: Dec 06

Noblesville

#7 Jan 31, 2007
Mr Happy wrote:
It is located in Carmel by White River. It cost the taxpayers of Carmel over $80 million dollars and will cost each homeowner $93 in taxes every year. To go to the pool it will cost $10 per adult. Pretty expensive for a park. Really it is located at 111th St. and College.
Just another Carmel project with hidden costs. I love taxpayer funded projects that still have user access costs to walk in the door. Awesome!
lifer

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Feb 1, 2007
Mr Happy wrote:
Not only do we taxpayers have to pay for this thing, it costs a family who lives in Carmel and is already paying fi it to be built, about $1,100/year. If you don't live here, it costs even more. That seems like double taxation to me!!
Pants

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Nov 15, 2007
My wife and I are looking at houses in Carmel and we noticed this beautiful house thats backyard looks out at the Monon Center. I imagine thats why the folks are moving out.

Its one thing to have a nice little park in your neighborhood, another to have a water park/music venue/fitness center/sports center in your backyard... We haven't gone to look at the house yet, but I have a feeling it backs up awfully close to this train wreck.
Positive Outlook

Indianapolis, IN

#10 May 21, 2008
Instead of complaining, you could take advantage of this safe, clean, fun environment to keep yourselves healthy. They also have summer-long programming that my 6 yr. old cousin says he loves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Fountains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rutha s Chris Steak House Coming to El Paso Fou... (Nov '15) Nov '15 DC Dave 8
News Chuy's Mexican Restaurant opens first El Paso r... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Farting now 23
News Chuy's Mexican Restaurant looking to fill its n... (Jun '15) Jun '15 FajitaSharts 17
News $12M more to be spent on ramps near Cielo Vista... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Rudy Canoza 1
News Grimaldi's brick-oven pizza chain expanding to ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 noid 2
News Grimaldi's Pizzeria expands in Texas (Feb '14) Feb '14 Dean Wheeler 1
News Fountains at Farah shopping center wants your s... (May '13) Oct '13 JWRussell USRN 179
More from around the web