Unknown man offering candy to children in Wentzville

Sep 26, 2011 Full story: KMOV-TV Saint Louis

In one St. Louis neighborhood, some parents say they are scared to let their kids play outside because of a possible predator in the area.

Full Story
Susie

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Sep 30, 2011
Sounds to me like this child predator has been at this for sometime. That is, a black undecipherable car (probably he has made his license partially hidden, or totally hidden), and he could be wearing different disguises. I just want to put this out there, as these sick men do not want to get caught.
a local

Wentzville, MO

#2 Oct 1, 2011
i was watching the wentzville alderman meeting online and the chief stood up and said this was reported 2 weeks after it "happened". He said there was little info to begin with and we may never know if this ever happened.
Helen

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#3 Oct 5, 2011
The police chief might have had one to many! This was reported immediatly went it happened. The police were called and the neightbors followed the car until the police arrived.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Fountains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$12M more to be spent on ramps near Cielo Vista... Oct '14 Rudy Canoza 1
Grimaldi's brick-oven pizza chain expanding to ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 noid 2
Grimaldi's Pizzeria expands in Texas (Feb '14) Feb '14 Dean Wheeler 1
Fountains at Farah shopping center wants your s... (May '13) Oct '13 JWRussell USRN 179
T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods to open at The Fountains a... (Jul '13) Jul '13 dunad with big go... 2
Boca Raton's Fountains Center to be renamed as ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Judy Goldstein 1
08.02.11 Conference charts U.S. Hispanic boom (Aug '11) Jul '12 teddyr4me 6
More from around the web