Concert review: Plaza crowd falls in ...

Concert review: Plaza crowd falls in love with Norah Jones' bro...

There are 6 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 30, 2010, titled Concert review: Plaza crowd falls in love with Norah Jones' bro.... In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Ask just about any fan of Norah Jones what they like about her so much and they'll tell you her music relaxes them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Young Norah Fan

El Paso, TX

#1 Apr 30, 2010
Was so happy to have seen her play here in El Paso. She definitely rocked the house with her soothing music, which I've loved since she started. She is truly a gifted artist with a beautiful voice. I could listen to her morning, noon and night. She was so funny, had fans screaming 'I love you' and had the whole crowd under her spell. It was worth my money and I'm glad she came to El Paso. I am now complete
We want more

United States

#2 Apr 30, 2010
To the Plaza Theater promoters: Please book more singers. Tony Bennett, Michael Buble and Nora Jones are great, but these big named acts are few and far between. El Paso is hungry to hear great singers live. Also, please bring back the Colors of Christmas concert.
El Guapo

Austin, TX

#3 Apr 30, 2010
Which Neil Young song did she sing?

El Paso, TX

#4 Apr 30, 2010
I have heard of her but not her music. I checked on youtube for a "broken hearted" song and nada. I checked out Come Away With, what a powerful beautiful voice...almost like mazzy star in my opinion
Tom Barnett

United States

#5 Apr 30, 2010
She makes me wish I were 30 years younger!

San Antonio, TX

#6 Apr 30, 2010
They should have put the concert in a bigger place. I hate it was sold out. She's far too big to be in a small place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Fall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One last gig in honor of late friend (Nov '12) Nov '12 Al Kohall 1
News Poets Of The Fall: Carnival Of Rust [Reviews] (May '07) Apr '11 Unlol 2
News Freshwater Folk, Fall Fling festivals this weekend (Sep '10) Oct '10 Fred and Franks Mom 2
News Music reviews: Norah Jones' new album and 'Amer... (Dec '09) Dec '09 John C Holmes 2
News The Fall Of Troy: Phantom On The Horizon [Reviews] (Feb '09) Feb '09 Vag Crack 1
News January's New Music DVD Releases: The Smiths, W... (Jan '08) Jan '08 american idol 1
News Idina Menzel to Release New Solo CD in the Fall (Jun '07) Jun '07 usama 2
More from around the web