Music reviews: Norah Jones' new album...

Music reviews: Norah Jones' new album and 'American Idol' winner Kris Allen's debut

There are 2 comments on the WisInfo story from Nov 16, 2009, titled Music reviews: Norah Jones' new album and 'American Idol' winner Kris Allen's debut. In it, WisInfo reports that:

Norah Jones, "The Fall" Norah Jones ditches her old band, and most of her trademark piano playing, for her latest release "The Fall." Jones sounds more confident and stretches her songwriting muscle on her fourth solo record and the second in a row where she wrote or co-wrote all of the songs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Barry G

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2009
Lost her way for sure. Ran right out and bought the CD. Listened to it... Yawn! Next time, believe me I will listed first and buy later.
John C Holmes

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 25, 2009
Yeah .. I agree with you. The "Chasing Pirates" solo is a real yawner. It's too bad that she decided to change her style since her old stuff is so great and her voice is so sexy. Her new stuff sounds even worse than Brittany Spears sings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Fall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One last gig in honor of late friend (Nov '12) Nov '12 Al Kohall 1
News Poets Of The Fall: Carnival Of Rust [Reviews] (May '07) Apr '11 Unlol 2
News Freshwater Folk, Fall Fling festivals this weekend (Sep '10) Oct '10 Fred and Franks Mom 2
News Concert review: Plaza crowd falls in love with ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 o0rangeo 6
News The Fall Of Troy: Phantom On The Horizon [Reviews] (Feb '09) Feb '09 Vag Crack 1
News January's New Music DVD Releases: The Smiths, W... (Jan '08) Jan '08 american idol 1
News Idina Menzel to Release New Solo CD in the Fall (Jun '07) Jun '07 usama 2
More from around the web