Rod Stewart to lift lid on sex life i...

Rod Stewart to lift lid on sex life in autobiography

There are 6 comments on the NME story from Oct 6, 2011, titled Rod Stewart to lift lid on sex life in autobiography. In it, NME reports that:

Rod Stewart has vowed to open up all the secrets of his sex life in his memoirs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NME.

“AYUH!”

Since: Sep 11

Lebanon OH

#1 Oct 6, 2011
Wonder if he will mention the "stomach pump" incident.
Amir

Eastbourne, UK

#2 Oct 6, 2011
The "stomach pump incident" is just a made up story.
The same claim has been attributed to other people including queer-boy Elton John, David Bowie, Mick Jagger etc. etc.

Just key in:- snopes.com : Rock Star Pumped Stomach Rumor

It goes back to April 2007 Rock star collapses and has a pint of semen pumped from his stomach.... Blah Blah Blah....All fake.

►

“WOOF !”

Since: Jul 11

Libertarian

#3 Oct 6, 2011
Amir wrote:
The "stomach pump incident" is just a made up story.
The same claim has been attributed to other people including queer-boy Elton John, David Bowie, Mick Jagger etc. etc.
Just key in:- snopes.com : Rock Star Pumped Stomach Rumor
It goes back to April 2007 Rock star collapses and has a pint of semen pumped from his stomach.... Blah Blah Blah....All fake.
►
The first time I heard that story, the person named was David Bowie.

I agree the story is not credible.

btw, did you kno that Rod Stewart's oldest child is in her 50's ?

“AYUH!”

Since: Sep 11

Lebanon OH

#4 Oct 6, 2011
I meant mention it to confirm or deny.

I first heard this about Rod Stewart and only Rod Stewart since 1978, and some person somewhere heard it from a DJ in Chicago.

“WOOF !”

Libertarian

#5 Oct 6, 2011
maineiac04631 wrote:
I meant mention it to confirm or deny.
I first heard this about Rod Stewart and only Rod Stewart since 1978, and some person somewhere heard it from a DJ in Chicago.
I first heard of it in 76 and the person who was mentioned was David Bowie.

“WOOF !”

Libertarian

#6 Oct 6, 2011
The difference in age between his oldest child and his youngest child is 48 years.

Thus, the sister is old enough to be the youngest child's grandmother, and he is old enough to be his youngest child's great-grandfather.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Faces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VH1 Storytellers: Rod Stewart (Jun '08) Sep '13 Sherman 5
News Ronnie Wood not married (Dec '12) Dec '12 Moira Stewart 1
News Rod Stewart: 'I got tired of sex' (Oct '12) Oct '12 TucksunJack 1
News Could it really be the end for Jethro Tull? (Dec '11) Mar '12 Manny 13
News Rod Stewart Says He'd Consider Performing, Reco... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Fender Stratocaster 3
News Rod Stewart planning for fun, changes as Las Ve... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Here in Vegas 5
News Kenney Jones: Quintessential British Drumming R... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Dan Perreira 1
More from around the web