Rod Stewart Planning To Reform The Faces

Rod Stewart Planning To Reform The Faces

There are 3 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Jul 7, 2008, titled Rod Stewart Planning To Reform The Faces. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

Singer Rod Stewart met with former Faces bandmate Ronnie Wood - who now plays guitar in the Rolling Stones - at a London restaurant last week to finalise plans for a reunion tour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

patrick carroll

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jul 8, 2008
That would be great to see rodney and ronnie back on stage again! They were great together!You can make dance you can make me sing or just any old thing.I love ya!
ERNANI OF BRAZIL

Florianópolis, Brazil

#2 Aug 9, 2008
GREAT BAND, GREAT GUYS!RONNIE WOOD PLAYS BETTER IN THE FACES TIMES!ONE OF THE GREATEST ROCK BAND OF OUR TIMES!WE MISS YOU ,THE FACES!

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

Since: Sep 07

"bringin the heat"

#3 Aug 9, 2008
The band, all now very old , and wrinkled , has decided to wear brown paper bags over their heads and call themselfs "The deformed faces"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Faces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VH1 Storytellers: Rod Stewart (Jun '08) Sep '13 Sherman 5
News Ronnie Wood not married (Dec '12) Dec '12 Moira Stewart 1
News Rod Stewart: 'I got tired of sex' (Oct '12) Oct '12 TucksunJack 1
News Could it really be the end for Jethro Tull? (Dec '11) Mar '12 Manny 13
News Rod Stewart Says He'd Consider Performing, Reco... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Fender Stratocaster 3
News Rod Stewart to lift lid on sex life in autobiog... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Fred ABQ 6
News Rod Stewart planning for fun, changes as Las Ve... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Here in Vegas 5
More from around the web