McCartney's 'Memory' filled with plea...

McCartney's 'Memory' filled with pleasing tunes -- OrlandoSenti...

There are 5 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 22, 2007, titled McCartney's 'Memory' filled with pleasing tunes -- OrlandoSenti.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

For a guy who turned 65 this week, Paul McCartney is aging gracefully. Memory Almost Full, the ex-Beatle's new solo album, is a seasoned combination of old and new.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Deborah Stockhausen

Bradenton, FL

#1 Jun 22, 2007
Dance Tonight features a mandolin, not a ukulele. Paul also plays all instruments(with the exception of the strings) and does the extra singing voices himself. Plays a wonderful lead guitar throughout House of Wax too.

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#2 Jun 23, 2007
excellent album that really grows with every listen. i really beleive that this album is up with Pauls best!
Walter Sobchek

Kissimmee, FL

#3 Jun 23, 2007
Is it better than "Wings"?
Mike Curtis

United States

#4 Jun 23, 2007
I agree the new Paul McCartney album is great.
watchn twhls

Longwood, FL

#5 Jun 26, 2007
Makes you wonder how Lennon would've sounded if he would've lived. Imagine their two part harmonies at 65! Anyway, ROCK ON PAUL! Good stuff!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The End Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill C-51 spooks UVic professor with "blank che... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Republican 2
News The End of the Silk Road: Will Shutting Down th... (Oct '13) Oct '13 treymich 1
News Property taxes must be paid by Dec. 31 to claim... (Dec '12) Dec '12 huh 2
News Residents prepare for potential disaster (Apr '12) Apr '12 Osama bon Jovi 4
News The Trouble With Science: Line-by-Line (Sep '10) Sep '10 Divine Alien 19
News Paul McCartney live in Salt Lake City - photo s... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Zippy 1
News The 2012 apocalypse -- (Jun '09) Jun '09 livngdedgrl 7
More from around the web