Not up for awards, 'Spider-Man' still...

Not up for awards, 'Spider-Man' still generates talk at Tonys

There are 2 comments on the Daily Hampshire Gazette story from Jun 14, 2011, titled Not up for awards, 'Spider-Man' still generates talk at Tonys. In it, Daily Hampshire Gazette reports that:

A slew of acclaimed shows were up for Tony Awards in a remarkably competitive year, but a production that wasn't even eligible still managed to cast a shadow - well, shall we make that a web? - over the proceedings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Hampshire Gazette.

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

#1 Jun 14, 2011
Two of my favorite lines from the movie:

"With great power comes great responsibility."

"I missed the part where that was MY problem."

My kids HATE hearing the last line!

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

#3 Jun 15, 2011
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone forgot to tell Obama and the democant's...
MUST you politicize this movie?

I didn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Edge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U2's Adam Clayton says flawed democracy brought... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Walkin Boss 1
News New album next spring from U2 (Nov '13) Jan '15 David S 13
News Must Watch Music Videos: Leah Turner, Kanye Wes... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Dallas lovato 1
News Add a comment (Jul '09) Mar '13 MCITP MCSE 7
News Bono Says U2 Is "Working on Three Albums at the... (Jan '12) Oct '12 Austin Allegro 26
News Bono, Gaga, Chesney perform in Bill Clinton's h... (Oct '11) Oct '11 FastFred 1
News Gaga, Usher and Bono to honor Clinton's foundation (Sep '11) Sep '11 Anonymous 1
More from around the web