Christina Aguilera, Joe Walsh, and We...

Christina Aguilera, Joe Walsh, and Weezer Become Online DJs

There are 1 comment on the BeatCrave story from Aug 1, 2009, titled Christina Aguilera, Joe Walsh, and Weezer Become Online DJs. In it, BeatCrave reports that:

Since the record industry seems to getting worse day after day and DJs at all our beloved radio stations are getting fired left and right, why not become an online DJ? According to the Associated Press , that's what Christina Aguilera plans on doing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BeatCrave.

Annie

Livingston, NJ

#1 Aug 3, 2009
I LOVE christina’s new station on iheartradio…..if u listen to the station for 10 minutes or so u will hear that she actually picked out all of the songs being played-it’s not just her songs. I heard a classic from Radiohead,“when doves cry” from prince and gnarls barkley’s “crazy”. And she sets up some of the songs so u know which one she likes to sing and which one makes her dance…really cool for fans to get a taste of the music that has influenced her.

http://www.iheartradio.com/cc-common/news/sec...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News randy-travis (Dec '14) Dec '14 sdyghs 1
News TDIM - Don Henley Turns 67 - 22nd July (Jul '14) Jul '14 John Avinash Rae 1
Best thing the Eagles ever did! (Jun '14) Jun '14 JoeWalshington 1
Tickets (May '14) May '14 Jill 1
News New Orleans music 'Hot Picks' for Sunday, Feb. ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 tburn84310 1
News About Dan Fogelberg (Aug '08) Jan '14 lexa55 16
News 2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Review (Dec '08) Jan '14 Dave 45
More from around the web