Mayor's Colorful Past Called Into Question

The mayor of the Dallas suburb of Carrollton has long told stories of her colorful background, officials said. Full Story
Monty Miller

Dallas, TX

#1 May 8, 2008
Why do we elect the most wheels-off people to be our leaders? Is it because these are the people crazy enough to want to deal with all the crap they have to go through?
AD DFW

United States

#2 May 8, 2008
Mayor of What? Where is this and why is it important? I think you purposely left out the city otherwise the majority of us would just skip over such a trivial story.
joi

United States

#3 May 8, 2008
AD DFW wrote:
Mayor of What? Where is this and why is it important? I think you purposely left out the city otherwise the majority of us would just skip over such a trivial story.
Carrollton.
mcm

Richardson, TX

#4 May 8, 2008
She's the mayor in Carrollton. It's in the very first sentence of the story.
Cheryl Hoffman

Houston, TX

#5 May 8, 2008
Who cares what she has omitted or said, does this affect the way she has run the city of Carrollton, TX, NO!~ Give me a break.. my a best friend of over 21 years~ and my children call Aunt~ and she is as close to me as my sister is. Does this mean she is my blood sister, well, no but i consider part of my family. i have been in several organizations and do i remember every person i came in contact with??? I will continue to vote for Becky Miller because she represents alot of my beliefs... Branson get a life and find something to keep you preoccupied... Bring it to our attention~ if she intentionally does something to deliberately hurt someone... Proud Carrollton resident who supports Mayor Becky Miller!!!!!!!!!!
Not Pinky

Mckinney, TX

#6 May 8, 2008
Vote for her all you want Cheryl. She ain't surviving this even if she wins election. She's outta here. The investigation of the mayor is still going on.
Michael Buck

Austin, TX

#7 May 9, 2008
Cheryl Hoffman wrote:
Who cares what she has omitted or said, does this affect the way she has run the city of Carrollton, TX, NO!~ Give me a break.. my a best friend of over 21 years~ and my children call Aunt~ and she is as close to me as my sister is. Does this mean she is my blood sister, well, no but i consider part of my family. i have been in several organizations and do i remember every person i came in contact with??? I will continue to vote for Becky Miller because she represents alot of my beliefs... Branson get a life and find something to keep you preoccupied... Bring it to our attention~ if she intentionally does something to deliberately hurt someone... Proud Carrollton resident who supports Mayor Becky Miller!!!!!!!!!!
I guess you're all for making Carrollton a ghetto, because that is what Miller is doing. She wanted to make Carrollton a sanctuary for illegal aliens (contact Councilman Simons if you don't believe me), she did away with the gang division when Carrollton has a known problem with gangs in South Carrollton coming into North Carrollton and committing home invasions, and have you seen how many vacant stores we have now? And where are any decents restaurants or hotels? None in Carrollton.

Our city would literally be better off without her. All she does it fight with the city council. And she says Branson can't get along with anyone. Mayor Miller needs to take her homosexual campaign manager and move to San Francisco.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TDIM - Don Henley Turns 67 - 22nd July Jul '14 John Avinash Rae 1
Best thing the Eagles ever did! Jun '14 JoeWalshington 1
Tickets May '14 Jill 1
New Orleans music 'Hot Picks' for Sunday, Feb. ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 tburn84310 1
About Dan Fogelberg (Aug '08) Jan '14 lexa55 16
2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Review (Dec '08) Jan '14 Dave 45
Ultra-Orthodox singers defy stereotypes in Israel (Oct '13) Oct '13 nutjobs here 22

The Eagles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE