'Nice' Chicks finish first

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

It was retro night at the Grammys, with a Police reunion, an Eagles tribute and an early win for oldies Tony Bennett and Stevie Wonder.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rich Charron

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2007

gman wrote:
The chicks got 5 awards not for their music which was pretty good in the past(I haven't heard any of the songs off their latest album) but for their political stance. It's very difficult to win a grammy when few radio stations want to play your music and you are shunned by the very audience that your music is geared towards. This once again proves that you don't have to play good music to win a grammy award, you just need to get in good with the left wing judges. congrats to Mary J. Blige who actually won because of her music!
This pretty much sums up the non-thinking, fascists right wing. Comments on an album that the person admits to not even listening to. What a bunch of goose-stepping, sheeple. Shouldn't you be bobbing your head up and down in front of a Fox News program?
Brenda

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2007

Rubyslippers wrote:
THE DIXIE TWITS, WIN?...WHAT A TOTAL JOKE. NOTHING LIKE THE "LEFT-WING" JUDGES TO GIVE THESE TRAITORS A GRAMMY, BUT THEN....WHAT ELSE IS NEWS ONTHE "HOLLYWOOD" SCENE?
THEY CAN "PRETEND" THEY WON...BUT WE ALL KNOW, WHO DUMPED THEM FOR THE TREASONOUS REMARKS MADE BY THAT NIT WIT MAINES, THEY SURELY DID NOT WIN THE FANS. CANCELLED TOURS ETC. EXCEPT OF COURSE FOR THE LEFT WING KOOKS. WHO CAN HAVE THEM!
How long did you practice that speech in front of the mirror,i would take a gander, a very very long time,good for you, i am proud of you, too bad your so misguided. LOL
tom

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2007

Troy wrote:
Not sure if many of you read the polls lately, but the vast majority of Americans now agree with the Chicks.
yes, keep your head stuck in the sand along with Bush, the worst president in US history.
Dixie Chicks rule!
don't choke on that koolaid Tony.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Eagles Discussions

Search the The Eagles Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New Orleans music 'Hot Picks' for Sunday, Feb. ... Feb '14 tburn84310 1
About Dan Fogelberg (Aug '08) Jan '14 lexa55 16
2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Review (Dec '08) Jan '14 Dave 45
Ultra-Orthodox singers defy stereotypes in Israel Oct '13 nutjobs here 22
Eagles' Joe Walsh sings Tammy Duckworth's prais... (Jul '12) Jul '12 reinhard gehlen 7
Joe Walsh links Emanuel to rocker's support of ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 reinhard gehlen 5
2012 Fountain Park Summer Music Series announced (Mar '12) May '12 barb 30
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••