The Eagles Get Down To Business At Mo...

The Eagles Get Down To Business At Mohegan Sun

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Aug 1, 2008, titled The Eagles Get Down To Business At Mohegan Sun. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Would you pay $265 for the best seat in the house at an Eagles concert? How about two Eagles concerts? That was the cost for high-end tickets to Thursday's show at the Mohegan Sun Arena and that was pretty much ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Poco Fan

United States

#1 Aug 4, 2008
$265? No thanks. I saw them in 1979 @ the New Haven Coliseum for $12.50 at a time when most shows went for $7.50. They've always overcharged.
Mully

Middletown, CT

#2 Aug 8, 2008
This was the first time I've seen The Eagles in concert and they were incredible! We had the cheapest seats in the house, but it was still well-worth it. This was on the of best concerts I've seen in a long time! They impressed us immensely with their talent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 1p pill that could slash the risk of breast... (May '16) May '16 Three Days 1
News Classic Albums Live: Eagles LIVE in Worcester (May '16) May '16 Elaine 1
News Bruce Springsteen salutes Prince in New York wi... (Apr '16) Apr '16 2 Dogs 3
News Grammys 2016: Taylor Swift, Kendrick Lamar, Weeknd (Feb '16) Feb '16 superderrick 6
News Keira Knightley to topline "Colette" French wri... (Feb '16) Feb '16 GINA KARR 1
News Glenn Frey's music gave us a peaceful, easy fee... (Jan '16) Jan '16 zal 1
News Eagles Legend Glenn Frey Dies (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web