Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.
#128 Jun 5, 2008
I have heard rumors of a wheres Waldo character floating around the park somewhere for children to find. His most common hiding place is the store I Want Candy. Also a brilliant add to the park was the
Richard Dreyfuss character from Mr Hollands Opus. I don't know what part of the park he is themed to but it is classical music.
#129 Jun 5, 2008
It is that time of year again and we need to bring an issue to the forefront for locals and tourists ****THE LEFT LANE IS FOR PASSING ONLY **** On a recent rush hour commute between surfside and 82nd parkway I watched 3 near miss accidents because someone was just sitting in the left lane cruising
I am not advocating speeding but you left lane dwellers are really annoying to other drivers. I have no idea why drivers in Myrtle Beach are oblivious to this road ettiquette or where they took their driving test, but here are a few rules to keep in mind.
1. If you are not doing at least the speed limit - get to the right.
2. If you are in a truck - move over.
3. If you have a trailer on your car - get over.
4. If you have ladders or any other equipment on your roof - you have no business in the left lane.
5. If you are looking for a location and have no clue - you know where to go.
6. On a cell phone - enough said
7. If your plates are from NC, NJ, Ohio, or WV just move - one or more of this list will apply to you at somepoint.
8. If the car in the right lane is neck and neck with you on Bypass for more than 10 seconds - slow down and move over you are blocking everyone and your probably doing 40.
9. If everyone is passing you on the right - use your head
10. If your car has never gone over 60 MPH without loosing a major part - see ya
11. If you just left Wal-Mart and you bought enough supplies for a house full of laborers - do the right thing
12. If your last car was a camel, a horse, or a donkey,- I will let the public finish that one.
13. If you live on a dirt road - RIGHT LANE FOREVER
14. If you have an air slide on your roof because your truck is a farm vehichle - hit the road
15. If you have a black and white #3, a peeing hobbs, any nascar reference, a "Carolina Girl" or a confederate flag bumber sticker on your car - you know the drill. Your the worst and your favorite sport is all about going fast. Something you have inevitably no clue how to do.
16. If your of the opinion of "stop and smell the roses" - just do us all a favor and be peaceful in the right lane.
17. If your car sounds like you put a kazzoo in the muffler - move over but don't stop there keeping moving over until say Canada.
18. If you crossed an international time zone to get here or an international boarder - just use public transportation.
19. If you are on your way to an early bird special, all you can eat buffet, or K&W - your old enough to know better.
20. If you have a parking tag hanging from your review mirror - just park since you seem to think keeping that Mid-Evil Times promo card on your mirror everywhere you go is the thing to do, you obviously would never think that holding up our traffic was wrong.
I hope everyone who reads this tells someone about this problem and we can all enjoy the roads together. If anyone would like a printed copy of this list to mount on your dashboard - please ask.
Thank you for your help
Since: Jun 08
#130 Jun 20, 2008
Thanks - nice to know
“Look at all the piggies”
Since: Sep 07
with their piggy wives....
#131 Jun 20, 2008
The Eagles? Isn't that the irrelevant 70's country rock band that snorted 16 tons of coke and finally broke up? They work for Walmart! Not exactly a credible rock act. Not a very good oldies act. Just a bunch of old fat guys cashing in on a bunch of old fat guys and gals memories of them good old daze.
Eagles? More like Buzzards.
Add your comments below
|Austin Rogers: 5 Things About The Weird, Curren...||Oct '17||jcs||1|
|The 1p pill that could slash the risk of breast... (May '16)||May '16||Three Days||1|
|Classic Albums Live: Eagles LIVE in Worcester (May '16)||May '16||Elaine||1|
|Bruce Springsteen salutes Prince in New York wi... (Apr '16)||Apr '16||2 Dogs||3|
|Grammys 2016: Taylor Swift, Kendrick Lamar, Weeknd (Feb '16)||Feb '16||superderrick||6|
|Keira Knightley to topline "Colette" French wri... (Feb '16)||Feb '16||GINA KARR||1|
|Glenn Frey's music gave us a peaceful, easy fee... (Jan '16)||Jan '16||zal||1|
Find what you want!
Search The Eagles Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC