They're Here... Almost

They're Here... Almost

There are 5 comments on the Castanet.net story from Jul 13, 2012, titled They're Here... Almost. In it, Castanet.net reports that:

They Are Almost Here, those feisty Rockers that promise to put on a musical extravaganza like the Okanogan has not seen before - I'm talking about Sturgis North II, in Vernon! We all know the great line-up of Rock N' Roll heroes that are going to light up the sky, and fill the valley with thunder, or do we? Yes, a great line-up will appear from ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Castanet.net.

SJHomegal

Atherton, CA

#1 Jul 16, 2012
I WENT to this concert with a friend of mine.We both grew up in the bay area when the Doobies were first doing their small gigs at the Chateau in S Cruz Mtns..West valley College(I saw them Oct 1971 fo 99 cents), and ALLLLLL over....The entire show was, in a word: INCREDIBLE!
From Pat's strummin, Tommy's rhythm and insane vocals and the TOTAL tight TOGETHERNEES of each song--WW! Playing with Chicago's brass and my fave 70' hits was sooo amazing! THEY both rocked the house!it was perfect weather---great venue---and the desire to keep on wanting more and more of them, it was the best night ever! If you get a chace to see these two groups in concert GO! They are jsut as good today if no better, thatn they wre in the 70's SERIOUSSSSSSLLLLLY.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#2 Aug 2, 2012
..well..dHis is Great.....eh..LOV'yha...$$$... .yada u..
PAUL SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#3 Aug 21, 2012
SJHomegal wrote:
I WENT to this concert with a friend of mine.We both grew up in the bay area when the Doobies were first doing their small gigs at the Chateau in S Cruz Mtns..West valley College(I saw them Oct 1971 fo 99 cents), and ALLLLLL over....The entire show was, in a word: INCREDIBLE!
From Pat's strummin, Tommy's rhythm and insane vocals and the TOTAL tight TOGETHERNEES of each song--WW! Playing with Chicago's brass and my fave 70' hits was sooo amazing! THEY both rocked the house!it was perfect weather---great venue---and the desire to keep on wanting more and more of them, it was the best night ever! If you get a chace to see these two groups in concert GO! They are jsut as good today if no better, thatn they wre in the 70's SERIOUSSSSSSLLLLLY.
..WOW...Vow.....eh...yada u u
PAUL SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#5 Aug 30, 2012
..OH VERNON and Area,north.....Me childhood farmboy roots....eh...yada u (+)....
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#6 Oct 29, 2012
..dhey are ---here....you's mean'....UFO/Alien's..??...eh. .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Doobie Brothers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PERFORMANCE/TOUR: A Musical Version of Build It... (May '11) Mar '16 c_bones 12
News Santana, Journey, Doobies To Rock San Francisco Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 1
Doobies on Guam (Sep '13) Feb '16 Gasmdivad 3
News Hunter Hayes, Jennifer Nettles, Doobie Brothers... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Fluffy 1
News A Steady Lynyrd Skynyrd (Jun '07) Mar '14 RIP 10
News A Rock Star as One-Man Backup Band (Aug '13) Aug '13 tigger31086 1
News Doobie Brothers music in Fountain Park (Jul '13) Jul '13 High 2
More from around the web