Dixie Chick Urges Donations to Defens...

Dixie Chick Urges Donations to Defense Fund for Murderers

There are 9 comments on the Free Republic story from Dec 4, 2007, titled Dixie Chick Urges Donations to Defense Fund for Murderers. In it, Free Republic reports that:

“I encourage everyone to see the HBO documentaries, "Paradise Lost”

Posted on 12/03/2007 11:02:23 PM PST by 2ndDivisionVet The Dixie Chicks have a new controversy on their hands. via Free Republic

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

marc

Charlotte, NC

#1 Dec 5, 2007
Why is this so controversial? Not all convicted murderers do it. I could list a few cases who I felt the jury lost their minds, if the had any at all. Fortunately in some cases DNA has freed plenty of convicted people. This is a terrible thing to sit in prison for something you did not do. Look what the police did to Patsy Ramsey. Didn't even look for a murderer.

Cases involving children get so emontional that sometimes they need to blame someone right away. Rush to judgement is often the wrong judgement.
Jason Hughes

United States

#2 Dec 24, 2007
Thanks,Bro.Finally,someone with some intelligence.
Still

United States

#3 Sep 3, 2013
Are they still raising funds
Try

United States

#4 Sep 8, 2013
Lest we forget, Wayne Dumond. You bleeding hearts surely want to forget him. He finally got out, raped another and killed this time. Im done with Depp and the dixie chicks.
haha

Marion, AR

#5 Sep 8, 2013
Depp and Chick can go where the sun done shine
curious

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Sep 8, 2013
haha wrote:
Depp and Chick can go where the sun done shine
I agree! I wonder if the wm3 are getting back into their old ways. I guess time will tell. What would all the celebrities do?? lol. I seriously hope not though
yo man

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Sep 12, 2013
Dump dog shet on the dikc see hicks till thay starve from doe shet an die
williamramseygot oHell

Cambridge, MA

#8 Sep 12, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! I wonder if the wm3 are getting back into their old ways. I guess time will tell. What would all the celebrities do?? lol. I seriously hope not though
WM3 getting back into their old ways? You mean being covicted for something they didn't do. People are lucky Terry Hobbs has not killed anyone again. He did almost kill Pam Hobbs brother.
curious

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Sep 15, 2013
williamramseygotoHell wrote:
<quoted text>
WM3 getting back into their old ways? You mean being covicted for something they didn't do. People are lucky Terry Hobbs has not killed anyone again. He did almost kill Pam Hobbs brother.
Yes. And no, they were rightfully convicted in my own opinion. I'm sure Hobbs is a real winner of a guy with his attitude, but I can't say I blame him much with all the finger pointing. I would get mad too. Who did Hobbs Kill anyway? Never knew he'd killed anyone. I believe Miskelleys Confessions. All of them. The fact that he was slow just led me to believe he was weakest link and would cave first, which he did. Music and all that crap had nothing to do with it. That was just close minded people who still think KISS are devil worshippers too. Just because the wm3 look "normal" as to what society considers "normal", does not mean they didn't do the crime. We all did stupid crap when we were teens---some just took things a little too far. They took things way too far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Dixie Chicks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do I contact the Dixie Chicks? (Dec '06) Mar '17 bad bob 608
News Travis Tritt goes on rant about Beyonc 's... Nov '16 Yup 2
News Unraveling the Dixie Chicks and Dallas' Dysfunc... (Aug '16) Aug '16 USA USA USA USA U... 2
News Dixie Chicks' Natalie Maines Definitely Not Rea... (Aug '16) Aug '16 JCK 1
News Lakeview Amphitheater 2016 concert headliners c... (Mar '16) May '16 beer 3
Contact Dixie Chicks (Sep '15) Sep '15 Lvshorses777 1
News The Dixie Chicks Are BACK (Jun '15) Jul '15 Game 30
More from around the web