Rocker Jack White announces another n...

Rocker Jack White announces another new band, The Dead Weather,...

There are 7 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 11, 2009, titled Rocker Jack White announces another new band, The Dead Weather,.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

No one can accuse Jack White of being lazy. The rocker is already a member of The White Stripes and The Raconteurs, and now White says he's formed a third band, The Dead Weather.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

John

Mexico, Mexico

#1 Mar 12, 2009
I wanna see a triple-bill tour:
The Dead Weather opens
The Raconteurs follow
and The White Stripes close.
Please Jack, Please!
Podd Talin

AOL

#2 Mar 12, 2009
Now for the question running through everybody's mind....who the hell is Jack White?
Vaughan Johnson

Hinsdale, IL

#3 Mar 12, 2009
Podd Talin wrote:
Now for the question running through everybody's mind....who the hell is Jack White?
I'm pretty sure that's not running through everyone's mind. I suppose you could always read the article if you don't know who he is.
Abbie

Warrenville, IL

#4 Mar 12, 2009
Podd Talin wrote:
Derrrrr...
Jack Black

Cambridge, MA

#5 Mar 12, 2009
Hmmm...
helper

Pounding Mill, VA

#6 Mar 17, 2009
I didn't know anyone still made singles

Since: Jan 09

Omaha, NE

#7 Mar 17, 2009
My Jr High School prinicpal's name was Jack White...I didn't know that he had a band.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Dead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dan Golvach, father of Spencer Golvach, at his ... Feb '16 Continent farts 7
News Houston Slayings Fueled Border Security Debate Feb '16 Missionary farts 7
News Martin Scorsese onboard for Grateful Dead docum... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Somewhere, Jerry's smiling (Jul '10) Feb '12 abc 202943 63
News Paul Liberatore: The Dead's Bob Weir to improvi... (Aug '10) Aug '10 NYsteve 6
News Quick Hits: Kanye West, Justin Timberlake, Mich... (Apr '09) Apr '09 IndaHaus 3
More from around the web