Murderous 'Yucky Truckie' jailed

Murderous 'Yucky Truckie' jailed

There are 2 comments on the News.com.au story from Sep 13, 2007, titled Murderous 'Yucky Truckie' jailed. In it, News.com.au reports that:

“Cullen's hand was the hand that struck the killing blow but the accused was the brains behind it.”

Victim was drug addict who 'knew too much' Killers syphoned off victim's assets IN one version they were just "drug-induced yobs" - a network of amphetamine-peddling truck drivers who probably spent far too ... via News.com.au

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News.com.au.

sharon

Albany Creek, Australia

#1 Feb 11, 2008
l am yucky truckies wife. we have been togeather for 7 years. l know there are many out there that beleive he is guilty,thats of coarse what the prosecuter wanted you to beleive. The truth is John was told that Darryl would be killed but didnt believe it. 10 days before the trial Johns barrister who had been working on his case for 3 yrs pulled out because he had another case on the day. Barrister Peter Nolan needed more time to learn about the case and to put to the jury of Thompson & cullen set him up. Thompsons girlfriend at the time has addmitted her man planned it and she drove them to the airport to pick up Darryl and kill him. John is a very loving caring man and even though he is 44 he has never been in trouble before. Luke, that was going against John had addmitted earlier in a hearing that he knew john was to be set up. A lot of the evidence was circumstantial. My man has now spent 3 1/2 yrs locked up,but no-one is listening..SHARON
Mark Swinton

Kellyville, Australia

#2 Jun 29, 2013
I am Daryl Swintons younger brother. Yes you tried to talk to me at Beenleigh court house back in 2004 / 2005. John ( yucky truckie as he is referred to) along with Thompson, his skank girlfriend and Cullen were all aware of what was going to happen to my brother. Also 2 more low life pieces of you know what that helped plan this murder. Im guessing you know their names. Why was it that your husband , John had taken my brothers Toyota Troop Carrier and had possession of it up until his murder. I attended every court session and trial and I never herd Luke testify that John was to be setup. Quite the opposite. I was fortunate to have a quiet talk with lucky Luke, John was no angel. I just want to know why my brother had to die, the case is now closed, thompson walked free, and as i understand it John has critical evidence that could have prevented that but decided against giving evidence.

l
sharon wrote:
l am yucky truckies wife. we have been togeather for 7 years. l know there are many out there that beleive he is guilty,thats of coarse what the prosecuter wanted you to beleive. The truth is John was told that Darryl would be killed but didnt believe it. 10 days before the trial Johns barrister who had been working on his case for 3 yrs pulled out because he had another case on the day. Barrister Peter Nolan needed more time to learn about the case and to put to the jury of Thompson & cullen set him up. Thompsons girlfriend at the time has addmitted her man planned it and she drove them to the airport to pick up Darryl and kill him. John is a very loving caring man and even though he is 44 he has never been in trouble before. Luke, that was going against John had addmitted earlier in a hearing that he knew john was to be set up. A lot of the evidence was circumstantial. My man has now spent 3 1/2 yrs locked up,but no-one is listening..SHARON

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Crown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dental Employment Opportunities (Oct '07) Oct '07 jen93007 1
More from around the web