Keeping a watch on who comes and goes...

Keeping a watch on who comes and goes at the White House - Sent...

There are 1 comment on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Sep 9, 2009, titled Keeping a watch on who comes and goes at the White House - Sent.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

President Obama has pledged that his administration will be "the most open and transparent administration in history." That remains to be seen but he took another significant step in that direction by agreeing to start releasing the names of visitors to the White House and incidentally settling four freedom-of-information lawsuits in the process.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Dirty Old Man

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Sep 9, 2009
If Monica Lewinski shows up, please give me a call.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Clintons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Memorial Day ushers in what could be a fiery po... (May '16) May '16 WasteWater 1
News Clintons were and are Kinky More Recollections ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Creepy 'alternative historian' writing anti-Hil... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 4
News Clinton defenders advance an unpersuasive argument (May '15) May '15 kuda 3
News SNL skit provides checklist on President Obama'... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Bayview 1
News is Obama an American? (Jul '09) Sep '09 spqr 32
News The politics and the policy (Sep '09) Sep '09 Crazy Bernie 5
More from around the web