Warren Jeffs 19th wife reveals horror...

Warren Jeffs 19th wife reveals horrors she faced in polygamist cult in new book

There are 5 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 30, 2013, titled Warren Jeffs 19th wife reveals horrors she faced in polygamist cult in new book. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Wife of Warren Jeffs reveals horrors she suffered at the hands of the radical Mormon cult in new tell-all book..

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Realpeople

Ashburn, VA

#1 Oct 1, 2013
She was stupid for being with him. Dummy!
llou

Modesto, CA

#2 Jan 4, 2014
Realpeople. Those women are brainwashed from birth. Yes, seems crazy to us but that's all they know. No education, t.v., books, radio. Nothing to connect them to the outside world. I'm reading Stolen Innocence right now. Unbelievable horror. Jeff Warren will rot in hell for what he has done. When 98% of the police force is FLDS in Utah, Idaho, and Arizona all they do is track the women down and bring them back. Boys are dispensable but not the babymakers.
Thats What She Said

Beverly, MA

#3 Jun 25, 2014
You cannot blame the victims in this situation. They are born into this miserable cult and have no other frame of reference for what life can be.

What is horrible is that Warren is still allowed to communicate with his brain damaged followers. They will never heal and break free completely until he is silenced.
rlwalt

Denver, CO

#4 Jul 26, 2014
If Jeffs were to die, or otherwise lose total communication with his "flock", little would change. Beneath him are several who would become either temporary or permanent leaders, who are equally as bad/evil as Jeffs. A couple are even worse. The FLDS brainwashing is so complete, especially among the women, the leader, especially if he becomes their "prophet", will be followed just as blindly as they have followed their previous prophets.
Sinforosium

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Aug 25, 2014
I think that not only the FLDS church leaders are brainwashers.
In Utah State, LAW does NOT have any USURY laws, and will enforce any agreed upon rate of interest !!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Sen. Reid backs Mormon choir singer... Dec 31 o see the light 7
News Polygamous sect leader says he's not guilty of ... Dec 31 polymanforyou 2
News Mormons: We are Christians, too (Apr '07) Dec '16 Felisha 28,898
News Russia's 'Yarovaya Law' Imposes Harsh New Restr... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Anthony Abromavich 1
News Des Moines Register Endorses Romney (Oct '12) Jan '16 Carson for Jesus 4
News Militia leader claims 'mission from God' (Jan '16) Jan '16 NoMo 6
News Utah Supreme Court weighs child bride's lawsuit... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Ajsflynn 1
More from around the web