For Haitian children, visit's legacy ...

For Haitian children, visit's legacy lies in its simple pleasures

There are 6 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Oct 5, 2010, titled For Haitian children, visit's legacy lies in its simple pleasures. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Since arriving in Central Kentucky on Sept. 22, the two dozen children from the Centre Educatif l'Union des Coeurs in Ouanaminthe, Haiti, have met movie stars, sung for and performed with internationally acclaimed musicians, and even had an audience and exchanged T-shirts with college basketball royalty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Keith

Louisville, KY

#1 Oct 5, 2010
Please, for goodness sakes, don't bring those third world beings over here. Don't we have enough third world minorities here already!? Don't we have enough blacks and mexicans to start another country already!f? That's all we need is more third world scum using up resources and hanging about taking up space and making our cities look bad. Just like the homeless. How about getting truck loads of rat poison and handing it out like candy to the homeless, blacks and mexicans. That right there will get rid of a lot of societies problems.
Scarecrow

Pewee Valley, KY

#2 Oct 5, 2010
I take the opposing view we need more turd world trash. America open your arms wide and accept all the turd world that wants a better life. This country is dead anyway.

Bring me your tired your poor your homeless, the tempest tossed to me, I lift my light beside the golden door. YES let there be mayhem in the streets. Let there be a old testament blood letting. We deserve everything we are about to receive.

Since: Sep 10

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Oct 8, 2010
may fire from the african gods burn white supremacist like you.may your blood thirsty wishes never come to happen again.may the haitian gate keepers rise to the occasions,expose you and stop you from plundering haitian wealth as you keep lyin' about how poor we are.we shall overcome.
Just Askin

Pewee Valley, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2010
What are the names of some of those african gods? And the haitian gate keepers, do they have a star gate?
Kipper

Georgetown, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2010
They should have stayed in Haiti, America is worse.

Since: Aug 09

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Oct 8, 2010
beni21 wrote:
may fire from the african gods burn white supremacist like you.may your blood thirsty wishes never come to happen again.may the haitian gate keepers rise to the occasions,expose you and stop you from plundering haitian wealth as you keep lyin' about how poor we are.we shall overcome.
what wealth?? if they are so wealthy why are we sending them money for aid?? 1718

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Chieftains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US vice-president Joe Biden at Castlebar Golf C... 7 hr Nu Wor Order 10
News Top holiday CD reviews for 2013 (Jul '14) Jul '14 Colombia 1
News Trace Adkins to release Celtic Christmas album (Sep '13) Sep '13 marenda 1
News Linda Ronstadt (Jul '12) Aug '12 A damn Smith 4
News North America this Weekend Clocks spring forwar... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Fred 2
News Irish-Mexican history inspires unusual project ... (Feb '10) Nov '11 Donker 12
News Celtic blaze brings Irish musical fire to Owens... (Mar '11) Mar '11 UNESCO Biosphere ... 1
More from around the web