Southpaw Wins Battle Of Bands Contest

Southpaw Wins Battle Of Bands Contest

There are 1 comment on the Rockbridge Weekly story from Sep 28, 2008, titled Southpaw Wins Battle Of Bands Contest. In it, Rockbridge Weekly reports that:

Hands down. Unanimous. Very good. Choose your favorite among these, for Raphine-based band "Southpaw" came away from the Battle of the Bands competition in Covington on Sunday, September 28, 2008 with a big ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rockbridge Weekly.

Keira

Troutville, VA

#1 Sep 30, 2008
I WANTED RYZE TO WIN!!!! Oh I need pictures of ALL the bands

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Charlie Daniels Band Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Foundation of Drumming (Sep '13) Sep '13 Gerry Zaragemca 1
News All systems go for Great Ogeechee Seafood Festival (Oct '08) Oct '09 GATruTHSeeKer 5
News Laughlin motorcycle event attracts law enforcem... (Apr '09) Apr '09 CnC Editor 2
News Charlie Daniels Band coming to Black River Coli... (Oct '08) Nov '08 stupid 18
News Reba, Kid Rock to be at Stagecoach festival (Nov '08) Nov '08 Tracey 1
News Link Corrected! Rockbridge's Own SOUTHPAW To Op... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Tommy Shortt 2
News Neat Opportunity For Bands: Opening Act For Cha... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Keira 1
More from around the web