Q&A with Keith Lockhart, Boston Pops conductor

There are 1 comment on the Chicagosuburbannews.com story from Nov 29, 2008, titled Q&A with Keith Lockhart, Boston Pops conductor. In it, Chicagosuburbannews.com reports that:

Dubbed "America's Orchestra," the Boston Pops is especially beloved during the holidays, when it performs many of the traditional songs to which people attach fond memories with the holiday season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicagosuburbannews.com.

Mr Keith Lockhart

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 4, 2009
Mr. Lockhart,
Are there any current recordings of Ralph Vaughn Williams' "Summer Day Suite." It is a 3 piece movement composed in the last century.
My email address is charles.milazzo@yahoo.com

Charles

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Boston Pops Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular' features Be... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Petal Power 1
News Tanglewood at 75 (Jun '12) Jun '12 Giantone 1
News Political intrusion at Boston fireworks (Jul '10) Jul '10 so what 5
News Oklahoma's Toby Keith To Spend July 4 With Bost... (Jun '10) Jul '10 Faith Healer 36
News Liberty Mutual Group Renews Sponsorship of Bost... (Jul '09) Jul '09 MelonyM 2
News Neil Diamond to perform with Pops (Jun '09) Jun '09 Cpetr13 4
News Steven Tyler, Sting, Josh Groban Perform with C... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Max 2
More from around the web