Liberty Mutual Group Renews Sponsorsh...

Liberty Mutual Group Renews Sponsorship of Boston Pops Fourth of July Concert on the Esplanade

There are 2 comments on the Business Wire story from Jul 3, 2009, titled Liberty Mutual Group Renews Sponsorship of Boston Pops Fourth of July Concert on the Esplanade. In it, Business Wire reports that:

Boston-based Liberty Mutual Group today announced that it would continue its sponsorship of the Boston Pops Fourth of July Concert on the Esplanade through 2012, which coincides with the company's 100th anniversary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Wire.

marguerite vasconcellos

Furlong, PA

#1 Jul 6, 2009
Going to the Pops concert on the 4th has been on my bucket list! Thanks for a GREAT party- It was awesome!
MelonyM

Newark, NJ

#2 Jul 19, 2009
Where are the photos?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Boston Pops Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gainesville Pops to salute armed forces in Dowl... (May '16) May '16 Jane Ann 1
News 'Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular' features Be... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Petal Power 1
News Tanglewood at 75 (Jun '12) Jun '12 Giantone 1
News Political intrusion at Boston fireworks (Jul '10) Jul '10 so what 5
News Oklahoma's Toby Keith To Spend July 4 With Bost... (Jun '10) Jul '10 Faith Healer 36
News Neil Diamond to perform with Pops (Jun '09) Jun '09 Cpetr13 4
News Steven Tyler, Sting, Josh Groban Perform with C... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Max 2
More from around the web