ABDC Season 5: Vote for Blueprint Cru or Poreotix

Apr 3, 2010 Full story: Examiner.com 6

Poreotix during the Magic Challenge. MTV/Mark Davis. Over season 5 of "America's Best Dance Crew," Ian has favored Blueprint Cru and I have favored Poreotix.

Full Story
boy freak

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Apr 6, 2010
poriotix status qou and jabba wakeez are the best crews ever and boogie bots poriotix needs to win ifnyou dont vote for them your a crackhead
boy freak

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Apr 6, 2010
ughhh win already blue print cru sucks and all the other freaking crews on season 5 you all suck and so does that fip crew called supercrew all they do is flips flipsn and another one of thoes flips
dudet

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Apr 6, 2010
i agree super crew sucks ass so much all they do is flips man boy freak i stronglyy agree i like status qou and jabba wakeez and poriotix and boogie bots yeaahh bring on the poriotix lets go poriotix all the way yes!!!!!!!!!! you are the best poriotix whhhhhooooooooohhhoohohohohoho ho!!!!!!!!!!
poriotix biggst fan

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Apr 6, 2010
poriotix yeah forget jay z
KINGS ISLAND FREAK

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Apr 6, 2010
micheal jackson is the best woooooooooooooo and poriotix tooooooo it rhymes toooooooooo
ITS A PORIOTIX THING MAN

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Apr 6, 2010
WOW BUT I AGREE BUT YOUR WIERD THE PERSON WHO JUST WROTE THAT COMMENT BUT YEAH PORIOTIX RULES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Blueprint Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Day in Black History Month: Jay-Z, Got 99 Pro... (Feb '14) Feb '14 haysusa 7
Fine dining the Jay-Z way (Dec '13) Dec '13 brandy trujillo 1
Jay-Z set to dominate 2010 BET Hip-Hop Awards (Sep '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Drake adopts Jay-Z as mentor in Wayne's absence (Apr '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Drake adopts Jay-Z as mentor in Wayne's absence (Mar '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 7
Jay-Z Puts Career on Hold for Parenthood (May '12) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Jay-Z in Cuba: 'Negro, por favor' (Apr '13) Apr '13 Don from Canada 5
More from around the web