Bluegrass Band Cumberland River Annou...

Bluegrass Band Cumberland River Announces They Are Disbanding

There are 2 comments on the Cybergrass story from Jan 17, 2014, titled Bluegrass Band Cumberland River Announces They Are Disbanding. In it, Cybergrass reports that:

Jamie Dean, band leader of the popular bluegrass music band Cumberland River, yesterday announced that the music group would be disbanding effective immediately.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybergrass.

knows

Hyden, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2014
Doesn't surprise me any. They milked Justified all it was worth, and didn't get very much!!
who

London, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2014
Bands like that are a dime a dozen, and a lot better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Bluegrass Band Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lemon Bay Blue Grass Band to perform every Monday (Feb '13) Apr '16 rouge chris 3
News Bluegrass for Babies 2014 Presents All-Star Band (Feb '14) Feb '14 Will Dockery 6
News The Best Georgia Bluegrass Bands - Hire a Blueg... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Will Dockery 8
News The Grascals on Song of the Mountains April 6th (Mar '13) Mar '13 King Farouk 1
News Bluegrass music comes to VFW (Mar '12) Mar '12 smh 1
News Mark Phillips and IIIrd Generation Bluegrass Ba... (Nov '07) Jan '12 kyle 2
News Heartwood concerts continue (Nov '11) Nov '11 Radio Maniac 1
More from around the web