What nationality is Fergie?
italianprincess

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#170 Sep 23, 2007
omfg u ppl who think fergie is mexican are retarded...mexicans dont have blonde hair and blue eyes and white skin duhhh...and some ppl even think shes black and dats really pathetic...shes WHITE ok dumbasses
greg

New York, NY

#171 Sep 29, 2007
i like fergie because she has big knockers!
cool dude!
Kelly

Australia

#172 Oct 6, 2007
I think Fergie rocks the house! She is just so smooth and has the smoothest moves! She rules! Although I still think she should not have quit from the black eyed peas
YAYAY

AOL

#173 Oct 12, 2007
WOW U R THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER LOL!!!!!!!! THERE ARE ALOT OF MEXICANS WITH LIGHT EYES N BLOND HAIR QUIT STEROTYPIN U DUMBFCK OH YEA BTW HER NATURAL COLOUR HAIR IS NOT BLOND U FREAKIN DOUCHE SHE ALSO HAS MEXICAN ANCESTRY U LOSER ASSS DUMB FCK
FERGIE

AOL

#174 Oct 12, 2007
italianprincess wrote:
omfg u ppl who think fergie is mexican are retarded...mexicans dont have blonde hair and blue eyes and white skin duhhh...and some ppl even think shes black and dats really pathetic...shes WHITE ok dumbasses
WOW U R THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER LOL!!!!!!!! THERE ARE ALOT OF MEXICANS WITH LIGHT EYES N BLOND HAIR QUIT STEROTYPIN U DUMBFCK OH YEA BTW HER NATURAL COLOUR HAIR IS NOT BLOND U FREAKIN DOUCHE SHE ALSO HAS MEXICAN ANCESTRY U LOSER ASSS DUMB FCK
FergFan

Rochester, NY

#176 Nov 3, 2007
ava wrote:
I like fergie cuz she is different because she has a different style of vocal every song
Shes 32
nufy

Qatar

#177 Nov 6, 2007
can somebody tell me.. lol. ok umm from were is fergie?
alex

Berkeley Heights, NJ

#178 Nov 10, 2007
I just have to say that Fergie is THE BEST female artist ever! Sure you have Beyonce and Pink and Jennifer Lopez, but Fergie goes outside of the boundaries. Almost every song is a different genre and they are all totally awesome.
Pattie Doherty

Laveen, AZ

#179 Nov 19, 2007
Fergis is of Irish and Scottish Decent...that is factual.....
FYI
Pattie Doherty

Laveen, AZ

#180 Nov 19, 2007
She was born in California and her Birthday is near the end of March.
emily

United States

#181 Nov 20, 2007
i like fergie!!!!!!
Emily

Kensington, Australia

#182 Nov 20, 2007
hey u r soo cool i
just luve u and ur songs
ur soooooo cool ferhie
Afine

Seattle, WA

#183 Nov 22, 2007
She tans like 4 times a wee peolpe
Doug

Claremont, CA

#184 Nov 24, 2007
Geez, some white people just can't accept the fact that someone they're a fan of can be something other than 100 percent white(SHOCK HORROR!) Fergie is white AND Mexican and Native American. She was featured on a special edition of EXTRA which featured Latino entertainers. She said her father is part Mexican(the other part is most likely native american) during an interview with Mario Lopez (and admitted to having a crush on him when they were on Kids Inc) Anyway... she said her father tried teaching her Spanish as a kid but she rebelled and now she regrets not learning. Here's more info.. http://www.mixedmediawatch.com/2006/02/21/det...
bitch

Seattle, WA

#185 Nov 25, 2007
her b-day is on march 27
kristin

New York, NY

#186 Dec 10, 2007
Lizz wrote:
Hi! I love your new song Fergalicious. By the way my freind says your African American, but my older cousin says your Russian. What r u????????
shes not actually here stupid
kristin

New York, NY

#187 Dec 10, 2007
fernando wrote:
u know what U SUCK!!!
stop talking trash about fergie!!!
haha what are you talking about

mexican & native american
Sherry Ottumwa Ia

Carmel, IN

#188 Dec 24, 2007
delia wrote:
Last night I was watching American Idol and Fergie performed.My family was wondering what nationality she was. I told them she was spanish.But they didn't believe me because she had light hair and blue eyes.CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELLME WHAT SHE IS!!!!????
I think shes english
Sherry Ottumwa Ia

Carmel, IN

#190 Dec 24, 2007
YAYAY wrote:
WTF?
Virginia

Newark, NJ

#191 Dec 28, 2007
Fergie is mexican, irish & scotish.because if you go on google type in List of the hispanic in the United States. Then they have diffrent catogoreys. Like music, science, tv show & if you go to music they'll have first puerto rican singers, cuban singers than mexican singers. So fergie is mexican, irish, & scotish

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Black Eyed Peas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fergie says hiding the news of her split from J... 11 hr Rocky 2
Poll Is Zac efron really Jewish? (Mar '08) Aug '17 asd 58
Jesus is Lord! (Jan '17) Jan '17 Confederate officer 1
the black eye peas are DELUSIONAL PARANOID BRAI... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Anonymous 1
the ROTTEN black eye peas are ROTTEN RETCHES SC... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Rebel soldier 1
black eye peas ARE WASHED UP NEVER WASES! (Sep '16) Sep '16 Rebel soldier 1
You would sound good blowing bubles under water... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Rebel soldier 1
More from around the web