alex

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

please stop to talking shit lil boyz. fergie is fregie , and thaz it.
sergio

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

I'm mexican and I have white skin and green eyes with dark hair, not all mexicans are brown with dark hair and eyes, whoever can send me an e-mail and I can send you a photo for you to see that mexicans are not all the same,
s.med09@hotmail.com
Maegan

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

is she white?? lol
Austin

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

Now she is 33
bobby da g

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

she is hot as hell and takes my massive man meat better than any of my otha hoes!word!
Lala

Mexicali, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

italianprincess wrote:
omfg u ppl who think fergie is mexican are retarded...mexicans dont have blonde hair and blue eyes and white skin duhhh...and some ppl even think shes black and dats really pathetic...shes WHITE ok dumbasses
Shows how much you know about Mexican's...idiot...Mexican's come in all colors, including blond & blue eyed. Depends where your from & what color your relatives are!
jafafaf

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

i think fergie is so cool because she just is and if you dont like it u are mentle or something because she is a good singer and she is awesome
Maddie

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Your guys are so freaking stupid! She's Mexican,Irish,Scottish, AND SHE IS Native American!! And wtf she didn't say it on the news, and you aren't friends with Fergie.
Samantha

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Virginia wrote:
Mexican's have blue or green eyes, & blond hair. Some paint there hair, but I have very dark blue eyes & i'm blonde & mexican!!I got them from my grandma who has green eyes. & my mom & dad have gray eyes!! Mexican are very diffrent. Some look african, white, or even asian. But most mexicans look white, just like argentines!
i hope you know this is becuase they mixed with the french. Some Mexicans look white because they are part white.
Cameron

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

She looks very caucasian, but she does looks a little latina or Native American, too. She is very pretty.
MANNY

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

the race from mexico comes from spain and native people which equals LATINO race our race is a mix of anglo(WHITE because of Spain) native(aztecs,mayas & incas) and in some countries black (from slaves that escaped or were brought in the land) so we are in all shapes, colors and flavors!
we can come in black light white tan not tan light colored eyes and hair dark any..dont be suprised who has mexican background!
Ms Bridget

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

italianprincess wrote:
omfg u ppl who think fergie is mexican are retarded...mexicans dont have blonde hair and blue eyes and white skin duhhh...and some ppl even think shes black and dats really pathetic...shes WHITE ok dumbasses
This is one of the most stupid things I've ever read. My best friend from high school is Mexican and has green eyes, blond hair, and white skin, as well as her sister. Her dad also had blond hair and green eyes and was.born and raised in Mexico and spoke no English. Christina Aguilar is Latina and has blond hair and blue eyes, Cameron Diaz is Latina (Cuban) and has blond hair and blue eyes. You're ignorant and probably have only seen a Spanish speaking Latino on television while you were changing the channel and stayed with the stereotype that that all have dark hair and olive skin. Smh
Ms Bridget

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

italianprincess wrote:
That's like saying ALL Italians have olive skin and dark hair. I know they don't, but do you? You are very ignorant and naive
the truth

Jamaica Plain, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Italianprincess who wrote that mexicans don't have blonde hair, blue eyes, and light skin you are the f** retarded... 1.. I bet you are not Italian... you just think you are italian because your grandpa of father is Italian.. let me tell you.. NO!.. 2.. in Mexico as well as other countries IN THE ENTIRE WORLD there are people who has blonde hair, blue eyes and light skin BECAUSE WE ARE ALL A MIX BLOOD RACE.. Specially in the American continent...(yes ppl AMERICA IS NOT A FUCKING COUNTRY ... AMERICA IS A FUCKING CONTINENT.. IGNORANTS!) because it was the new world discovered by Christopher Columbus and a lot of people from different parts of the world came and settle down here...
patricia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

Omfg mexicans can be white n have blue eyes maybe her grandmother was mexican...so if u think she Is not mexican ur the retarded one..
siciliana-meditt eranianaa

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Meloanie wrote:
She's freaken irish, scotish, & mexican 4 gods sake. Check it on google : list of all hispanic's in the United sTates!!! She's from thoses countries!!1
ok first of all shes not a little white girl ok YOURE THE RACIST ONE. DOES HER NAME ITALIAN PRINCESS SAY ANTHING!!!! ITALIANS ARENT WHITE GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD THAT THEY ARE ITALIAN!! MY FAMILY IS PARTLY MEXICANTOO BUT MY MOM IS WHITE SO YES IT GETS DILUTED. IM ALSO SICILIAN AND ITALIAN BUT ITS ITALIAN NOT WHITE!!!!! DON't say one thing and then bash people about it, you little racist mexican white girl.
anonymous

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

italianprincess wrote:
dude my grandmothers latino and the first thing i know is that latino's come in all different colors and decendents so before you stereotype that all Mexicans have black hair and olive skin please think again
italian_baby

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Jskelyn wrote:
<quoted text> Mexican's do have blue or green eyes & light white skin. This person is mad racist. I have white skin & green eyes. & ppl always think I'm german or scotish, but when they hear me talk spanish they think yes i'm hispanic!! So italian princess dont be rasict. I' m mexican! Anyways have u even seen a mexican person. Ur just a white racist girl. No wonder Jeseus is goin 2 end the world in december 12, 2012. Because bad things r happening & ppl r killing ppl just 4 having diffrent looks!! Fergie is Mexican, irish & scotish 4 god sakes. Look at google & find out!
you're rude too b*tch 'you're just a racist white girl' we are italian not white you f*cking idiot. hmph. we will always be better than all you beaner fat*ss.. f*cking cornuto. sei maluk. viva l'italia.
also its dec. 21 not 12.
italian_baby

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Ms Bridget wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the most stupid things I've ever read. My best friend from high school is Mexican and has green eyes, blond hair, and white skin, as well as her sister. Her dad also had blond hair and green eyes and was.born and raised in Mexico and spoke no English. Christina Aguilar is Latina and has blond hair and blue eyes, Cameron Diaz is Latina (Cuban) and has blond hair and blue eyes. You're ignorant and probably have only seen a Spanish speaking Latino on television while you were changing the channel and stayed with the stereotype that that all have dark hair and olive skin. Smh
you're so stupid. fergie is like 1/8 or 1/16 mexican. thus she is white. dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of241
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Black Eyed Peas Discussions

Search the The Black Eyed Peas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TDIM - Jessie J, Mariah Carey & Fergie's Birthd... Mar '14 Jessie J 1
Former The Voice star Frances Wood backs fellow... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Tpts43 1
Cher Lloyd lives pop star dream (Jan '11) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Surigaonon singer wows Voice of Philippines jud... (Jul '13) Jul '13 amcummer 1
OPRAH AND BLACK EYED PEAS HELP PAY MORTGAGE: Fa... (May '10) Jun '13 Nellie 22
Will.i.am admits to copyright infringement on C... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Some Random Dude 7
Is Zac efron really Jewish? (Mar '08) Mar '13 sitriss 57
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••