The Black Eyed Peas underwhelm Super ...

The Black Eyed Peas underwhelm Super Bowl halftime

There are 3 comments on the SF Gate story from Feb 7, 2011, titled The Black Eyed Peas underwhelm Super Bowl halftime. In it, SF Gate reports that:

The Black Eyed Peas featuring Fergie, will.i.am, Taboo and apl.de.ap lower down to the stage to perform during halftime of the NFL football Super Bowl XLV Sunday, Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

hmm

Dallas, TX

#1 Feb 7, 2011
Underwhelm...Why? Because Fergie's boob didn't jump out and attack anyone?
Did the writer of this article forget why we were even watching? It's all about the football Ok, and maybe the commercials. Well, sorta to see the USA National Anthem and America the Beautiful rewrites because the originals apparently weren't good enough.
Other than that, do we really care if the half-time show was grammy, emmy, or Ace worthy?
RJS

Pikeville, TN

#2 Feb 8, 2011
worst half time show, ever!
Outsider

Wichita, KS

#3 Feb 8, 2011
IT`S A WONDER that MICHAL VICK, wasn`t on stage with them, with two pit bulls on a chain LEASH with two blonde bimbo`s Walking beside him, throwing flowers in front of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Black Eyed Peas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is Zac efron really Jewish? (Mar '08) 5 hr asd 58
Jesus is Lord! (Jan '17) Jan '17 Confederate officer 1
the black eye peas are DELUSIONAL PARANOID BRAI... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Anonymous 1
the ROTTEN black eye peas are ROTTEN RETCHES SC... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Rebel soldier 1
black eye peas ARE WASHED UP NEVER WASES! (Sep '16) Sep '16 Rebel soldier 1
You would sound good blowing bubles under water... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Rebel soldier 1
THAT PRIDE WILL RUIN YOU black eyed peas! (Sep '16) Sep '16 Rebel soldier 1
More from around the web