Michael Jacksons children appear at tribue show

Oct 9, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Daily Mail

Chart-toppers, soul singers and three generations of Michael Jackson's family - including his children - celebrated the King of Pop at an energetic tribute concert Saturday, urging fans to focus on the late star's music rather than his death.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Oct 11, 2011

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

Judged:

Yes, the Jacksons are continuing the illustrious tradition of pimping children. I noticed how the sluggish tickets sales were mentioned.

Since: Jul 10

Lengerich, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

It appeared like Blanket don't want to be there.For someone like Janet it was too hard to make an appearance at the concert but the boy have to handle it?

Since: Feb 09

I'm just sayin'

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

:) They looked nice.

Unlike some people who can't even TRY to be happy, I think it was a lovely tribute and I'm very proud of them.
Pike

Cardiff, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

"Meanwhile, Cardiff council confirmed that an email was sent by the Millennium Stadium to its "key stakeholders," including Cardiff council staff, offering "a number of free tickets" to the concert. The offer was available on a first-come-first-served basis".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east...

LOL they had to give free tickets away.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

Pike wrote:
"Meanwhile, Cardiff council confirmed that an email was sent by the Millennium Stadium to its "key stakeholders," including Cardiff council staff, offering "a number of free tickets" to the concert. The offer was available on a first-come-first-served basis".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east...
LOL they had to give free tickets away.
So, first the tickets were dropped to a discounted rate. Then free tickets were offered. Interesting. Insofar as the children's appearance was concerned, wasn't it part of the contract for them to be there? Or was that dropped when the event was rescheduled? The whole tribute was in such poor taste, that detail seemed to get muddied and buried. I am not surprised Katherine gave it her blessing. She must be counting the money, right now.

“He be scratching his leg ...”

Since: Nov 09

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Len is Disgusted wrote:
So, first the tickets were dropped to a discounted rate. Then free tickets were offered. Interesting. Insofar as the children's appearance was concerned, wasn't it part of the contract for them to be there? Or was that dropped when the event was rescheduled? The whole tribute was in such poor taste, that detail seemed to get muddied and buried. I am not surprised Katherine gave it her blessing. She must be counting the money, right now.
You guys must really be bored ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Black Eyed Peas Discussions

Search the The Black Eyed Peas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What nationality is Fergie? (Jan '06) Apr '14 whitehawk 241
TDIM - Jessie J, Mariah Carey & Fergie's Birthd... Mar '14 Jessie J 1
Former The Voice star Frances Wood backs fellow... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Tpts43 1
Cher Lloyd lives pop star dream (Jan '11) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Surigaonon singer wows Voice of Philippines jud... (Jul '13) Jul '13 amcummer 1
OPRAH AND BLACK EYED PEAS HELP PAY MORTGAGE: Fa... (May '10) Jun '13 Nellie 22
Will.i.am admits to copyright infringement on C... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Some Random Dude 7
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••