Michael Jacksons children appear at t...

Michael Jacksons children appear at tribue show

There are 6 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Oct 9, 2011, titled Michael Jacksons children appear at tribue show. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

Chart-toppers, soul singers and three generations of Michael Jackson's family - including his children - celebrated the King of Pop at an energetic tribute concert Saturday, urging fans to focus on the late star's music rather than his death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1 Oct 10, 2011
Yes, the Jacksons are continuing the illustrious tradition of pimping children. I noticed how the sluggish tickets sales were mentioned.

Since: Jul 10

Lengerich, Germany

#2 Oct 11, 2011
It appeared like Blanket don't want to be there.For someone like Janet it was too hard to make an appearance at the concert but the boy have to handle it?

Since: Feb 09

I'm just sayin'

#3 Oct 11, 2011
:) They looked nice.

Unlike some people who can't even TRY to be happy, I think it was a lovely tribute and I'm very proud of them.
Pike

Wallsend, UK

#5 Oct 11, 2011
"Meanwhile, Cardiff council confirmed that an email was sent by the Millennium Stadium to its "key stakeholders," including Cardiff council staff, offering "a number of free tickets" to the concert. The offer was available on a first-come-first-served basis".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east...

LOL they had to give free tickets away.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#6 Oct 11, 2011
Pike wrote:
"Meanwhile, Cardiff council confirmed that an email was sent by the Millennium Stadium to its "key stakeholders," including Cardiff council staff, offering "a number of free tickets" to the concert. The offer was available on a first-come-first-served basis".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east...
LOL they had to give free tickets away.
So, first the tickets were dropped to a discounted rate. Then free tickets were offered. Interesting. Insofar as the children's appearance was concerned, wasn't it part of the contract for them to be there? Or was that dropped when the event was rescheduled? The whole tribute was in such poor taste, that detail seemed to get muddied and buried. I am not surprised Katherine gave it her blessing. She must be counting the money, right now.

“He be scratching his leg ...”

Since: Nov 09

Norway

#7 Oct 11, 2011
Len is Disgusted wrote:
So, first the tickets were dropped to a discounted rate. Then free tickets were offered. Interesting. Insofar as the children's appearance was concerned, wasn't it part of the contract for them to be there? Or was that dropped when the event was rescheduled? The whole tribute was in such poor taste, that detail seemed to get muddied and buried. I am not surprised Katherine gave it her blessing. She must be counting the money, right now.
You guys must really be bored ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Black Eyed Peas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fergie says hiding the news of her split from J... Sep '17 Rocky 2
Poll Is Zac efron really Jewish? (Mar '08) Aug '17 asd 58
Jesus is Lord! (Jan '17) Jan '17 Confederate officer 1
the black eye peas are DELUSIONAL PARANOID BRAI... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Anonymous 1
the ROTTEN black eye peas are ROTTEN RETCHES SC... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Rebel soldier 1
black eye peas ARE WASHED UP NEVER WASES! (Sep '16) Sep '16 Rebel soldier 1
You would sound good blowing bubles under water... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Rebel soldier 1
More from around the web