Adam Graham: Black Eyed Peas, Kid Roc...

Adam Graham: Black Eyed Peas, Kid Rock turn Palace into nightclub

There are 2 comments on the Detnews.com - CD Reviews story from Mar 13, 2010, titled Adam Graham: Black Eyed Peas, Kid Rock turn Palace into nightclub. In it, Detnews.com - CD Reviews reports that:

It's one thing to say you love Detroit, and the Black Eyed Peas certainly did that at the Palace of Auburn Hills Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detnews.com - CD Reviews.

Mary hale

Dearborn Heights, MI

#1 Mar 13, 2010
The palace should stay the palace and Pistons should stay there. Bring the redwings to the palace..I am sick of Detroit and trust me if the pistons move to dt detroit i will not go see them or any concert. I am so sick to death losing everything because of detroit. I remember when i was a kid how beautiful detroit was it is a hell hole People of all colors dont care they let it go.
Skeeter

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2010
WCSX 94.7

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Black Eyed Peas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus is Lord! (Jan '17) Jan '17 Confederate officer 1
the black eye peas are DELUSIONAL PARANOID BRAI... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Anonymous 1
the ROTTEN black eye peas are ROTTEN RETCHES SC... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Rebel soldier 1
black eye peas ARE WASHED UP NEVER WASES! (Sep '16) Sep '16 Rebel soldier 1
You would sound good blowing bubles under water... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Rebel soldier 1
THAT PRIDE WILL RUIN YOU black eyed peas! (Sep '16) Sep '16 Rebel soldier 1
GET OFF THE POWERTRIP ROTTEN NO GOOD black eyed... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Rebel soldier 1
More from around the web