Bowling Green music you need to know ...

Bowling Green music you need to know about: The Black Shades

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Apr 29, 2012, titled Bowling Green music you need to know about: The Black Shades. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Story time.A Say, you find yourself sitting on your couch after finishing work, class, or whatever it is you do with your day.A A friend texts you that some band going by 'The Black Shades' is playing downtown tonight, and you think to yourself, "Hey, I like The Black Keys, The Black Crowes, and The Black Belles, I'll give them a shot."A One does ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

lol

New Albany, IN

#1 Apr 29, 2012
Chuck Falcon has done lost his mind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Black Crowes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 20 best Southern rock guitar solos of all-time (Aug '16) Aug '16 Rock 1
News Chris Robinson: Rock Star Revisionist (Dec '12) Mar '14 Long way home 2
News Looks Like Chris Robinson Has Moved On (Apr '08) Jan '14 Where is Baby Doll 3
Top 10 Black Crowes songs (Jul '07) Jan '14 Gary 26
News Black Crowes headline Bulldog Bash (Aug '13) Nov '13 GirlFromAPawnshop 6
News Tip Top Cafe, iconic Huntsville landmark, sells... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Stank 4
Brothers.... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Dylan69 1
More from around the web