Teddy Bear Party
Posted in the The Birthday Party Forum
#1 Mar 29, 2007
My kids love stuffed animals, and they especially love the ones they can stuff themselves at home. I found this made a wonderful birthday party theme, great for kids age 5-9.
Buy teddy bear shaped invitations, print them on teddy bear paper, search Google images to find teddy bear clip art, or use teddy bear stickers to decorate plain paper. Ask each child to bring along their teddy bears.
Make a Teddy Bear shaped cake and decorate it with gummy bears.
1. Make your own Teddy Bear - Get Stuff a Friend party kits from http://www.teddy-bear-party.com/catalogue/par...
2. Teddy bear relay races - each team gets a teddy bear. The kids line up in a row and have to run from one end of the race track to the other and hand off the teddy bear to the next kid. If the teddy bear falls down, whoever dropped it has to go back to the beginning. The first team to have all members finish the race wins.
3. Pin the Tail on the Teddy Bear - Print up a large picture of a Bear and have the kids try to pin the "tail" on the bear (bear must be facing sideways) while blindfolded, using a large cotton ball for the tail.
4. Musical Teddy Bears - put the teddy bears in the middle of the floor making sure there is one less than the number of children playing. When the music stops each kid has to grab a teddy vear, whoever does not get one is out of the game.
5. Bear Toss - Divid the children into two teams. Each team member holds a teddy bear and lines up in a straight line in front of their "basket" and takes turns throwing in their bear. The team with the most bears in the box at the end wins.
Not sure how to entertain a houseful of giggly girls or rambunctious boys? Need fun, easy party ideas? Visit http://www.teddy-bear-party.com/ for party games and themes
Add your comments below
|Readers recommend: songs inspired by poems (Sep '10)||Sep '10||Stephany McDowell||1|
|Nobel Laureate Harold Pinter dies at 78 after b... (Dec '08)||Dec '08||radical1a||1|
|Sherman's 'Birthday Party' is Pinter puzzle (Jun '08)||Jun '08||Barb C||2|
|Entertainment- Pleasureboaters Get Gross! (May '08)||May '08||jaxgirl72||2|
|New On Disc: Nick Cave, The Heavy, Kathy Mattea... (Apr '08)||Apr '08||cyberjack0101||1|
|New On Disc: Nick Cave, The Heavy, Kathy Mattea (Apr '08)||Apr '08||cyberjack0101||1|
|'Wrist' could be big break (Oct '07)||Feb '08||megan||4|
Find what you want!
Search The Birthday Party Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC