Sunny Isles, FIU team up to elevate c...

Sunny Isles, FIU team up to elevate classical music

There are 2 comments on the The Miami Herald story from Apr 10, 2013, titled Sunny Isles, FIU team up to elevate classical music. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

Sunny Isles Beach resident Olga Zahradnicek left Czechoslovakia after the Warsaw Pact Invasion of 1968.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

Robert Emil

Jupiter, FL

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Miami Real Estate is Booming. Its a first rate city with Cultural activities and some of the best restaurants in the country.I Love this new Project comng up called The Grove in Coconut Grove, it brings together the best facets of modern asthetics of design into one project. I highly recommend looking at this video
Robert Emil

Jupiter, FL

#2 Apr 11, 2013
Miami Real Estate is Booming and I Love this new Project comng up called The Grove in Coconut Grove, it brings together the best facets of modern asthetics of design into one project. I highly recommend looking at this video

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Big Band Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Batavia Concert Band announces annual Concerts ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 biglip ngr 1
News Swing Out Along the Saugeen Shores (Jan '15) Jan '15 Jennifer 1
News International Trombone Festival ends today with... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Slade Blade 1
News The Jens Wendelboe Big Band: Fresh Heat (May '12) May '12 trombone 1
News Steely Dan Announce Two Dates At Greek Theatre ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Irving 2
News Quincy Jones Still Hears the Big Band (Dec '10) Dec '10 Sol 1
News Best Bets: Nov. 22, 2010: Ray Brown (Nov '10) Nov '10 JJJ 1
More from around the web