'Taste of Main Street' tickets now on...

'Taste of Main Street' tickets now on sale

There are 2 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Feb 24, 2010, titled 'Taste of Main Street' tickets now on sale. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

Ticket books for the 18th annual "A Taste of Main Street," to be held March 25 from 5 to 8 p.m., are now on sale.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

Mckinleyville, CA

#1 Feb 24, 2010
I have tasted main street, some time last year just before I quit binge drinking. The memory itself is a bit fuzzy, at the time I was really into jap-animation. However on the whole I wouldn't taste 'Main Street' again. If I had to use words to describe it, I would say its much like reheated Indian food, or a two day old stale bean burrito nuked in the microwave until crunchy...with deep tones of sardine/tuna juice, and garlic powder. Watch for the occasional hypodermic needle! This is an auspicious sign of things to come.
Al and Leslie

San Lorenzo, CA

#2 Feb 24, 2010
Whatch out for the hundreds of homeless vagrents molesting kids, stealing money, spitting on people's food so they have to throw it out and the vagrnts can pull it from the trash, needles and AIDS needles hidden in the grass. No thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Big Band Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Batavia Concert Band announces annual Concerts ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 biglip ngr 1
News Swing Out Along the Saugeen Shores (Jan '15) Jan '15 Jennifer 1
News International Trombone Festival ends today with... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Slade Blade 1
News Sunny Isles, FIU team up to elevate classical m... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Robert Emil 2
News The Jens Wendelboe Big Band: Fresh Heat (May '12) May '12 trombone 1
News Steely Dan Announce Two Dates At Greek Theatre ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Irving 2
News Quincy Jones Still Hears the Big Band (Dec '10) Dec '10 Sol 1
More from around the web