Bee Gees to perform as duo for first ...

Bee Gees to perform as duo for first time?

There are 3 comments on the Iom Online story from Sep 10, 2009, titled Bee Gees to perform as duo for first time?. In it, Iom Online reports that:

HOPES for a Bee Gees reunion are Stayin' Alive after Robin Gibb announced he and brother Barry are set to perform together again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Iom Online.

apw

Smyrna, GA

#1 Sep 10, 2009
I know this will sound terrible, but I can't watch the Bee Gees without Maurice. I just can't. I wish the two remaining brothers much luck, but the Bee Gees, for me, died with Mo. Still, his death is hard for some fans, me included. Still, luck to Barry and Robin.

“Safe pair of hands”

Since: Nov 08

where the trouble is

#2 Sep 10, 2009
whatever they do or perform anywhere, just donīt go to polakia because these polaks might find something wrong ot most likely look for faults.
PHYLLIS from Moultrie GA

Kendallville, IN

#3 Oct 9, 2009
I just hope it is close to Georgia in order for me to go see them. I am glad they are coming together again. No, it will not be the same; however, these brothers are very talented and I think it is awesome that they will perform as together again. Mo will be there in everyone's heart. This could be their dedication to Mo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Bee Gees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When the Bee Gees were Three: Dr BLTribute song Jul '15 Bruce 1
Here's what I don't get... Jul '15 Ario1 4
Barry Gibb singing "Spirits Having Flown" Jun '15 Marek Omelan 1
News Music History for May 6, 2015 May '15 Stanley 1
For Whom The Bell Tolls music video 1993 (Feb '15) Feb '15 George 3
The Bee Gees (Jan '15) Jan '15 davidmgrigsby 1
Quotes from the bee gees for my dad who passed ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 alexanatta 1
More from around the web