Entertainment- Johnny Cash's Home Burns

Johnny Cash's longtime lakeside home, a showcase where he wrote much of his famous music and entertained U.S. presidents, music royalty and visiting fans, was destroyed by fire on Tuesday. Full Story
Amber Denton

Nashville, TN

#1 Apr 12, 2007
i thnk its crazy how his house was caught on fire! i mean he is a legend and his house got burned... thats crazy look even elvis house is still standing!!!! whats let of johnny cash? only his music is now whats left of him
Amber Denton

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 12, 2007
i think its crazy how his house was caught on fire! i mean he is a legend and his house got burned... thats crazy look even elvis house is still standing!!!! whats left of Johnny Cash? only his music is now the ;only thing of whats left!!!
Jo Anne Helmuth

United States

#3 Apr 13, 2007
I am so saddened by the loss of the Johnny Cash mansion ,as I always referred to it. It was certainly a very beautiful home. We saw it when my husband and I were touring the stars homes in 1983. At the time we visited, Roy Orbison owned the house next door. Certainly a piece of history has been destroyed. As best as I remember it was on Old Hickory Lake.
Evelyn Lamb

AOL

#4 Jun 25, 2007
Never understood what caused the fire or iif the fire caused a total loss.
Al Fargo

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2007
I first saw johnny cashs house about 5 years ago and a chill went up my spine when i first saw his house, thats where my hero lives. I have been a big fan of johnny since i was 5 years old. My father had an old san quentin album of his and i listened to it untill the record wouldnt play anymore. I am 44 years now and johnny and his music helped me through some tough growing up. The house was ment just for johnny and june.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Bee Gees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barry Gibbs Spring 2014 Tour Aug 29 Lorie 1
Bee Gees, Rod Stewart tributes at CAShh concert Jul '14 short of fundrais... 1
Our cover of Bee Gee's 'You Should Be Dancing' May '14 Andrew 1
Johnny Cash's Home Sells For $2 Million Apr '14 George Wendell Ho... 2
Bees Gees Written & Recorded Countdown Program (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jeff Michaels 1
Another Bee Gee Secret (Jul '13) Jul '13 Delphine Ross 1
Gibb's children to be tested (Sep '12) Feb '13 Jennifer 3
•••
•••

The Bee Gees People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••