Robin Gibb New Christmas Album

Robin Gibb New Christmas Album

Posted in the The Bee Gees Forum

Kate

Philippines

#1 Oct 22, 2006
Im so excited because I've seen that evosound will be releasing the new X¡¦mas album on the 3rd of November. A song Mother of Love sounds wonderful, the Christmas songs are all carols. The CD cover is really cool too. Check out this link

http://www.evosound.com/catalogue/EVSA015.htm...
Robin Brock

AOL

#2 Dec 9, 2006
Robin,
I just got your new Christmas album and DVD and I love it! It is beautiful. In my humble opinion, you have one of the best and most unique voices in the business. Thanks and Merry Christmas. Robin B.
FELICITY PINK

Chiswick, UK

#3 Dec 28, 2006
YOU'RE AN ASSOLE ROBIN GIBB ... FOR LETTING THAT FASCIST BASTARD TONY BLAIR STAY IN YOUR HOUSE FOR FREE WHILE HARD-WORKING BRITS ARE STRUGGLING TO MAKE ENDS MEET. THE BRITISH PEOPLE HATE THIS POOF AND WE NOW HATE YOU TOO!! I'VE LOVED THE BEE GEES FOR YEARS BUT BECAUSE I HAVE PRINCIPLES, WHICH IS MORE THAN CAN BE SAID OF YOU, I'VE JUST SLUNG ALL YOUR CD'S IN THE BIN. YOU MAKE ME SICK ......... UP YOURS
FELICITY PINK

Chiswick, UK

#4 Dec 28, 2006
Kate wrote:
Im so excited because I've seen that evosound will be releasing the new X¡¦mas album on the 3rd of November. A song Mother of Love sounds wonderful, the Christmas songs are all carols. The CD cover is really cool too. Check out this link
http://www.evosound.com/catalogue/EVSA015.htm...
This assole Robin Gibb has just allowed the biggest fascist and warmonger on the face of the planet - bar George Bush - to stay at his residence for free. Suff his music, you stupid woman - Robin Gibb is an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!
sane

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Aug 20, 2007
FELICITY PINK wrote:
YOU'RE AN ASSOLE ROBIN GIBB ... FOR LETTING THAT FASCIST BASTARD TONY BLAIR STAY IN YOUR HOUSE FOR FREE WHILE HARD-WORKING BRITS ARE STRUGGLING TO MAKE ENDS MEET. THE BRITISH PEOPLE HATE THIS POOF AND WE NOW HATE YOU TOO!! I'VE LOVED THE BEE GEES FOR YEARS BUT BECAUSE I HAVE PRINCIPLES, WHICH IS MORE THAN CAN BE SAID OF YOU, I'VE JUST SLUNG ALL YOUR CD'S IN THE BIN. YOU MAKE ME SICK ......... UP YOURS
you have sooo much hate .stay in your room and wait for the bombs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Bee Gees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top StoryRingo Starr, Bee Gee Barry Gibb tapped... Dec 30 Appears That Way 1
What brand and model is the guitar Barry used i... (Oct '10) Oct '17 Mike Love 3
10 Interesting Facts About Bee Gees Facts (Jan '17) Jan '17 herseydenvar 1
Sir Geoffrey Saved the World (Dec '16) Dec '16 espyslays 1
When the Bee Gees were Three: Dr BLTribute song (Jul '15) Oct '16 Corinne 2
You Win Again (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mike 1
Italian concert in Rome ( 1972 or 1973 or 1974 ) (Sep '16) Sep '16 DARK TRIAD MAN 13
More from around the web