Michael Giltz: Music: George Michael'...

Michael Giltz: Music: George Michael's "Faith" And The Era Of The Blockbuster

There are 1 comment on the The Huffington Post story from Feb 15, 2011, titled Michael Giltz: Music: George Michael's "Faith" And The Era Of The Blockbuster. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

It was the era of the blockbuster. From the late 1970s through the 1980s, pop music became dominated by a new phenomenon: albums that released a seemingly endless string of smash hit singles, spawned massive worldwide tours and sold a ton of albums.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

Caroline

AOL

#1 Feb 16, 2011
Great fun watching Robin Gibb on Skavlan interview in Feb. 2011! The natural flow of conversation seems to bring out the best of Robins true personality. The mix of formal dress (a suit) with the black sneakers is classic Robin style. He is so cute with his tinted glasses and boyish smile. I also enjoy hearing Robin sing with only a guitar or piano. Some of the concerts I have viewed on line have so many instruments that Robinís voice is difficult to hear. Sometimes,less is more with harmonies and great talent. Good to see Robin in good form, happy and healthy. Thanks for allowing Bee Gee fans to share this interview.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Bee Gees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When the Bee Gees were Three: Dr BLTribute song (Jul '15) Jul '15 Bruce 1
Here's what I don't get... (Apr '15) Jul '15 Ario1 4
Barry Gibb singing "Spirits Having Flown" (Jun '15) Jun '15 Marek Omelan 1
News Music History for May 6, 2015 (May '15) May '15 Stanley 1
For Whom The Bell Tolls music video 1993 (Feb '15) Feb '15 George 3
The Bee Gees (Jan '15) Jan '15 davidmgrigsby 1
Quotes from the bee gees for my dad who passed ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 alexanatta 1
More from around the web