|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2011

Judged:

Gilbo wrote:
Yoko isn't sexy she has aged well but she was never a Beauty like Ringo's wife Barbara Bach.
Barbara Bach? LOL! PRETTY? I think not. Ringo had horrible taste in girls.
Poppa Jivebones

Lake Stevens, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2011

Judged:

A Yoko Ono fan wrote:
<quoted text> Barbara Bach? LOL! PRETTY? I think not. Ringo had horrible taste in girls.
Now girly millions of guys will disagree with your opinion.Barbara Bach was a James Bond girl once Yoko was a starving artist once.Ringo has the best looking wife of all four of the Beatles including Olivia George's wife.You like Yoko Joko and that's ok but a beauty maybe in your head but not in millions of other guys like me and most of the guys on this forum.I don't mean to be rude but Yoko joko fan you are way out numbered here.Your opinion is yours and like everyone we all got one but Yoko's singing if you can call it that is torture for most folks to listen too.She sings as well as Pee Wee Herman maybe.LOl ha ha ha ha ha ha heh heh heh heh.
A Yoko Ono fan

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

Poppa Jivebones wrote:
<quoted text>Now girly millions of guys will disagree with your opinion.Barbara Bach was a James Bond girl once Yoko was a starving artist once.Ringo has the best looking wife of all four of the Beatles including Olivia George's wife.You like Yoko Joko and that's ok but a beauty maybe in your head but not in millions of other guys like me and most of the guys on this forum.I don't mean to be rude but Yoko joko fan you are way out numbered here.Your opinion is yours and like everyone we all got one but Yoko's singing if you can call it that is torture for most folks to listen too.She sings as well as Pee Wee Herman maybe.LOl ha ha ha ha ha ha heh heh heh heh.
Whatever. I still like her, whether anyone else on here does or not. No one else's opinion matters to me one bit. You could say anything you want about her singing, how she sounds like Pee Wee Herman and stuff but I don't care. I like her and will always like her.
Pee Wee

Lake Stevens, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

A Yoko Ono fan wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever. I still like her, whether anyone else on here does or not. No one else's opinion matters to me one bit. You could say anything you want about her singing, how she sounds like Pee Wee Herman and stuff but I don't care. I like her and will always like her.
Heh heh heh ha ha ha Yeoooooooko Oooooooonnoooo Heh heh heh ha ha.Now what I'm I going to do? heh heh
Scott Sedlazek

North Brunswick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

I was about 12 when I first saw Yoko nude on the "Two Virgins" album. I covered up the John Lennon side because what male Kid wants to see that. A 12 year old Boy seeing nude a really big breasted with nice legs, and a good butt Japanese Woman is a powerful thing for a Kid; therefore, I still have a physical desire for Yoko Ono, and to tell you the truth, She really got Herself into really good shape. Obviously, I could give a sh-t less what Anyone things about this except Yoko Ono. Come on Yoko may I please give You a whirl?
Thank You.
Scott F. Sedlazek
" FEED THE WORLD-ONE DAY AT A TIME (R) "
Chet Borgo

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

Yeah I saw Yoko naked when I was a young buck yikes she needs to put her clothes back on I thought to myself.It wasn't a turn on at all.
Scott Sedlazek

North Brunswick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

Personally, I have nothing against gay men at all, but when they begin to insult a very nice Woman (Yoko Ono) because this Woman just so happened to hook up with a Man (John Lennon) that they have a sexual attraction for that is where the line need be drawn between good and evil people. Yoko Ono did not break The Beatles up because She is Japanese, and no Asian Woman, Japanese or Otherwise, would ever break up a money-making machine like The Beatles. I do not care if She is a Princess or a FarmGirl, no Japanese Woman would ever break up a money-making machine like The Beatles because it is against everything that has been breed into Them Asian Cuties since THE BEGINNING. Period, end of story, and if some guy who still has a crush on John Lennon who is publicly humiliating His lovely Wife (Yoko) which surely would hurt John Lennon, then you need to build a special float for the Gay Pride Parade to distinguish your evil selves from the good gay Guys. You probably publicly denounce Queen, but You probably secretly lust for Freddy Mercury. Queen sounded good, and at least Freddy Mercury was honest about His sexuality. Period end of story. I bet I am right.
A Yoko Ono fan

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

Scott Sedlazek wrote:
I was about 12 when I first saw Yoko nude on the "Two Virgins" album. I covered up the John Lennon side because what male Kid wants to see that. A 12 year old Boy seeing nude a really big breasted with nice legs, and a good butt Japanese Woman is a powerful thing for a Kid; therefore, I still have a physical desire for Yoko Ono, and to tell you the truth, She really got Herself into really good shape. Obviously, I could give a sh-t less what Anyone things about this except Yoko Ono. Come on Yoko may I please give You a whirl?
Thank You.
Scott F. Sedlazek
I'm a girl and I think Yoko is pretty. I mean, come on! Is she really THAT much of an eyesore like everyone makes her out to be? She was an attractive Japanese woman! PS: I'm straight, 100 percent. PPS: I still think John Lennon is hot, even though he's dead.
Jerry Muller

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

They made a good couple.Her and John were happy together until John was gunned down by the World's biggest loser.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

Jerry Muller wrote:
They made a good couple.Her and John were happy together until John was gunned down by the World's biggest loser.
If John Lennon hired bodyguards & paid for some basic protection.

Instead, he walked around in NY City a target.

He acted if he wasn't famous, therefore MDC had the opportunity.

Of course, John's murder wasn't his fault, but still.

John Lennon should've known better.

NYC isn't in the middle of nowhere, you know.

There is lots of nuts out there ready to take shots at celebrities.

John Lennon was easy for Mark David Chapman to get to.

But today, MDC is the one who gets to see his parents & dumb wife.

And John is still dead, robbed of life after 40 years of age.
Scott Sedlazek

North Brunswick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

Judged:

Paul McCartney broke up "The Beatles" PERIOD-END OF STORY.
This is a poll. I bet most of the people who comment on this Website were not even alive when "The Beatles" broke up. Please just comment on how old You were when "THE BEatles" broke up.
I was born in 1957, and My Father and Older Brothers were really into "The Beatles'; therefore, I heard the whole Story from beginning to end. One of My Brother's Friends had the nude picture, back and front, about the time it came out which is a major subconscious thing for a Kid to see, and I completely undsrood John's attraction to Her-plus, Japanese Women are very special Women just in general.
Anyway, I thought a lot about "The Beatles" because it was impossible to turn on the radio, and not hear a "Beatles" song during The 1960's. "The Rolling Stones" were not a pimple on "The Beatles" arse. Particularly after that mess in "Altamont Speedway" when those Satan worshipers, "The Rolling Stones' not only had a Fellow murdered, but also single handedly destroyed the "Peace and Love Movement". Now You want to talk ugly just take a look at that elitist scum Mick Jaggoff and the rest of those dope addicts who look like GOD melted a candle on Their bloody heads in order to make Their ugly faces. "The Rolling Stones" were not much more popular than "The Cowsills" in the late 1960's, and the only reason They became so popular is because Paul McCarney broke up "The Beatles".
I wonder what age the People who comment on this Forum were in 1969.
In conclusion, it seems like the People who were not born at the time who like or love Yoko Ono actually took the time to pick up a book on Beatle History or They did some research to come to Their conclusions because if You read through these comments, the People who like or love Yoko Ono are a lot more intelligent than the others. The negative ones are just repeating what Someone else said about Ono. I have been reading and hearing bad press about Ono for over 40 Years now, and it is always the same nonsense, and She is an excellent Artist in Her genre; perhaps the best, and if You comment negatively on that topic, You do not have a clue at all.
Charlie Blue

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

You seem to be a bit mixed up.The Beatles broke up because their manager died and they didn't know how to manage themselves.They disagreed with Paul about a new manager but they all got tired of being Beatles and that's cwhy they broke up.McCartney wanted them to stay together and tour perhaps.They grew tired of each other and that's was it.The Rolling Stones made a huge mistake hiring the Hells Angels to police the concert at Altamont but they didn't kill anyone it was the damn Hells Angels.The Stones were way more popular than the teeny bopper Cowsills.Yes they are ugly but they rock and they have had many great songs.They were a big part of the British Invation that's why they are popular like the Who or the Kinks.I know because I was around during the 60's.
Truth

Vineland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

Yoko is a trust fund baby fraud who should've never amounted to anything (really she hasn't) except thievery of the legacy and fortune of the Beatles

You have to say she was smart enough to ensnare the brilliant but weak minded manchild that was John Lennon

And her machinations to kill several of lennons children to allow Sean the supremely untalented fruit of her genes to inherit johns spirit- talk about a wacko
A Yoko Ono fan

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Truth wrote:
Yoko is a trust fund baby fraud who should've never amounted to anything (really she hasn't) except thievery of the legacy and fortune of the Beatles
You have to say she was smart enough to ensnare the brilliant but weak minded manchild that was John Lennon
And her machinations to kill several of lennons children to allow Sean the supremely untalented fruit of her genes to inherit johns spirit- talk about a wacko
Talk about a negative person. Get a life. Nobody cares about your thoughts on Yoko Ono, find something better to talk about.
Buford Mincer

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

Yoko Ono has tried to be a singer but I can't think of very many who would buy her records.In the Plastic Ono Band she was absolutely horrible.She never could sing on key and she should just stick to art and forget about trying to sing.Hearing her sing is torture to my ears worse than Edith Bunker.LOL Oh Geese Edith put a plug in it.
Buford Mincer

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

Only Yoko Ono fan likes her singing as for the rest of us Yikes .I though you left this forum.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Buford Mincer wrote:
Yoko Ono has tried to be a singer but I can't think of very many who would buy her records.In the Plastic Ono Band she was absolutely horrible.She never could sing on key and she should just stick to art and forget about trying to sing.Hearing her sing is torture to my ears worse than Edith Bunker.LOL Oh Geese Edith put a plug in it.
Edith Bunker?

"All In The Family" doesn't hold up very well, does it?

"Happy Days" first few years...was decent.

My nieces would cry if they were made to watch 70's television.
Buford Mincer

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

octopus brain wrote:
<quoted text>
Edith Bunker?
"All In The Family" doesn't hold up very well, does it?
"Happy Days" first few years...was decent.
My nieces would cry if they were made to watch 70's television.
I still watch All in the Family re-runs.That show held up very well in the 70's it was on for several seasons even after Edith died off it still ran with Archie at the Bar with Kelsey.Carol O'Connor was the best character acter on any TV sitcoms.He became Archie Bunker and was so believable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

Buford Mincer wrote:
<quoted text>I still watch All in the Family re-runs.That show held up very well in the 70's it was on for several seasons even after Edith died off it still ran with Archie at the Bar with Kelsey.Carol O'Connor was the best character acter on any TV sitcoms.He became Archie Bunker and was so believable.
I remember watching all the time when I was a kid...

But today, it's very difficult to get into.

It's old television.

When my nieces where younger, I tried "The Brady Bunch" on them.

They cried like it was torture.

I thought they would like it because I certainly did, but I was wrong.

A few shows hold up like M*A*S*H.

I liked "The Odd Couple" and "The Rockford Files"

But really, it's too slow to keep kids attention.

Television is total garbage. I'd rather be on the computer.

There's a lot of music on You Tube.
Bubba

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

octopus brain wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember watching all the time when I was a kid...
But today, it's very difficult to get into.
It's old television.
When my nieces where younger, I tried "The Brady Bunch" on them.
They cried like it was torture.
I thought they would like it because I certainly did, but I was wrong.
A few shows hold up like M*A*S*H.
I liked "The Odd Couple" and "The Rockford Files"
But really, it's too slow to keep kids attention.
Television is total garbage. I'd rather be on the computer.
There's a lot of music on You Tube.
Yeah Rockford Files and Magnum PI were good shows.I watched the Jeffersons but Friday nights were Don Kisner Rock concerts and Midnight Special hosted by the Wolfman Jack.I used to watch That 70's show but I got tired of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Beatles Discussions

Search the The Beatles Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Beatles Are Overrated (Jul '09) Fri Ian 1,069
Bob Dylan yes or no (Jun '10) Apr 17 Chris 12
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Apr 14 RICK 12,614
Yoko Ono (Jul '06) Apr 14 Ron 119
my beatles friends (Nov '07) Apr 12 Greg 95
Non-LP Singles, B-Sides, & Rarities From the Be... (Jan '11) Apr 12 Stormin Norm 9
YOU SUCK PAUL McCartney (Jun '13) Apr 11 Jerry Sandusky 125
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••