Poppa Jivebones

Renton, WA

#28 Feb 23, 2010
Evan wrote:
Poppa Jivebones shouldnt you be doing your homework instead of playing childish games on the internet .
Little hillbilly you should be playing that hillbilly Banjo not playing on the internet with the big boys.Now go home and ask your Pappy to help you learn to play ho-down knee slapping hillbilly tunes and get your teeth fixed hillbilly.Lol ha ha ha
Paul Mccartney

Lebanon, PA

#29 Apr 15, 2010
Ringo always secretly had the hots for yoko [ he was to scared John would beat him up if he said anything or worse BIG BAD YOKO would ]....or as George and myself likes to call 'er “yoyo nono”.
hector

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#30 Apr 16, 2010
I don't think most people hate YOKO ,they just don't like her .
Yoko who

Concord, CA

#31 Apr 16, 2010
The greatest invention made was the CD player. You could listen to Double Fantasy without listening to Yoko's crap. As I tell my kids except John for his music and thats about it. Nice father and husband to his first family and Yoko was no better.
Jack Zippy

Renton, WA

#32 Apr 16, 2010
Yoko who wrote:
The greatest invention made was the CD player. You could listen to Double Fantasy without listening to Yoko's crap. As I tell my kids except John for his music and thats about it. Nice father and husband to his first family and Yoko was no better.
Yea without Yoko tracks double fantasy would be a good record.John let her sing too bad she was better silenced and just watching him sing.Yoko has no voice at all unless you like torture.Lol
Nikki7

United States

#33 Apr 16, 2010
It was Yoko Ono they helped John kick
his cocaine habit in 1970.
When John and Yoko separated he was with
May Pang and he was drunk most of the time
and May could have cared less. She was a gold
digger. Yoko had a wealthy family and was
not but may pang did not have good intentions.
While many celebrities were hanging out
at studio 54 doing drugs John refused to go
cause he was afraid he would get addicted again
and yoko agreed. So when Mick Jagger said John
wasn't partying with us and Yoko kept him away
that was why. Yoko loved him and he loved her.
Bubba the Saint

Renton, WA

#34 Apr 16, 2010
Nikki7 wrote:
It was Yoko Ono they helped John kick
his cocaine habit in 1970.
When John and Yoko separated he was with
May Pang and he was drunk most of the time
and May could have cared less. She was a gold
digger. Yoko had a wealthy family and was
not but may pang did not have good intentions.
While many celebrities were hanging out
at studio 54 doing drugs John refused to go
cause he was afraid he would get addicted again
and yoko agreed. So when Mick Jagger said John
wasn't partying with us and Yoko kept him away
that was why. Yoko loved him and he loved her.
That may be true but it was Yoko who told May Pang that she would have to take care of John like it or not.May Pang didn't really want to take John but she had to do it or get fired by Yoko.Yes John was drunk and a jerk and he treated May Pang badly.Yoko decided one day to take John back so how can you say that May Pang was a gold digger you have her confused with Heather Mills I believe.
Michelle

United States

#35 Apr 17, 2010
May Pang was younger than Yoko and not
as mature and i'm sure did not know what to do. John and Yoko were having problems and Yoko has said she felt John was losing interest in her and he wanted to sow some wild oats and she decided
to let him do that and maybe he would come back to her she hoped. John liked may physically and yoko
knew that yoko wanted to test John to see
if he really loved her and he did.
Yoko was smart. Obviously a hurtful time
for her. If she had acted all jealous he may have
never came back to her.
Greg

Greece

#36 Apr 17, 2010
May was an affair, Yoko his "real love" want it or not; It's the truth. Mrs. Pang managed to make money with this affair, good for her. But to try to make us believe that she had been much more to John's life, well...I don't believe what I read...From his songs John desperately wanted Yoko back. And he got Yoko back. Otherwise, he would have stayed with Pang or another babe, I don't know. What? Yoko did black magic again and made John who was in love with May to come to her again? Come on...Maybe for some people it's difficult to understand why John fell in love so passionately with Yoko and assume that Yoko might have some hidden powers of manipulation and control. How can we know that she didn't love him too? Maybe she did.
Sarah Cross

United States

#37 Apr 17, 2010
John and Yoko were perfect for each other.

They stimulated each other intellectually.
They were soulmates. People are very shallow
and I always hear people saying why did
he love Yoko she was ugly?
John apparently was not as superficial.

Noone ever asked why did Paul love Linda?
Because she was accepted the pretty blonde.
People need to grow up.
May Pang totally made money from the affair.
Bubba the Saint

United States

#38 Apr 19, 2010
Greg wrote:
May was an affair, Yoko his "real love" want it or not; It's the truth. Mrs. Pang managed to make money with this affair, good for her. But to try to make us believe that she had been much more to John's life, well...I don't believe what I read...From his songs John desperately wanted Yoko back. And he got Yoko back. Otherwise, he would have stayed with Pang or another babe, I don't know. What? Yoko did black magic again and made John who was in love with May to come to her again? Come on...Maybe for some people it's difficult to understand why John fell in love so passionately with Yoko and assume that Yoko might have some hidden powers of manipulation and control. How can we know that she didn't love him too? Maybe she did.
Well said Greg.John did love her.
Bubba the Saint

United States

#39 Apr 19, 2010
Sarah Cross wrote:
John and Yoko were perfect for each other.
They stimulated each other intellectually.
They were soulmates. People are very shallow
and I always hear people saying why did
he love Yoko she was ugly?
John apparently was not as superficial.
Noone ever asked why did Paul love Linda?
Because she was accepted the pretty blonde.
People need to grow up.
May Pang totally made money from the affair.
I never thaught Linda McCartney was a pretty blond.And Yoko was very smart but not at all attractive,She was a wife and like a Mom to John.
Greg

Athens, Greece

#40 Apr 19, 2010
Bubba the Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Well said Greg.John did love her.
Hi Bubba how are you my friend? Welcome back. Yes, he did. However, I don't deny the fact that loved May too. His love for Yoko was stronger, that's all. I don't examine the fact if Yoko is a good person or not, we are discussing if John loved her...And Yoko loved-loves John. It's just that she is not very popular...There's a racial prejudice and the fact that she is not beautiful, she is looking like a witch in many people's eyes...We are not talking about that, just if there was any love between them...
Bubba the Saint

Renton, WA

#41 Apr 19, 2010
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Bubba how are you my friend? Welcome back. Yes, he did. However, I don't deny the fact that loved May too. His love for Yoko was stronger, that's all. I don't examine the fact if Yoko is a good person or not, we are discussing if John loved her...And Yoko loved-loves John. It's just that she is not very popular...There's a racial prejudice and the fact that she is not beautiful, she is looking like a witch in many people's eyes...We are not talking about that, just if there was any love between them...
Hi Greg Yea Yoko has done some good things also The Strawberry Fields thing in New York is cool.The bus that teaches music to the underprivilaged kids is great.It's a project set up by John and Yoko or at least with John in mind.Sean Lennon is very proud of his Mom Yoko.She once said that she doesn't mind being called a Dragon lady because a Dragon has always been a very strong Animal with courage and great strength.
shelly gray

Kingston, Jamaica

#42 Jun 26, 2010
I have been reading some of the comments here and first I must say that I dont hate yoko but the way she has treated julian is wrong if she loved john like she says she did then why did she stop julian having any contact with is father (EVEN THROUGH JOHN IS TO BLAME AS WELL)sorry many people who were there all say the same thing about yoko you cannot tell me they our all lieing about her also yes yoko came from a rich family but they lost everything in world war 2 by the time she met john she was not making any money from her art shows she could not even pay her rent she and her then husband tony cox were flat broke and he told her to sleep with john so that they could get some money for themselves they both did not think it would go that far sadly john was taking so much drugs at time that he sadly fell under her spell and it was only towards the end of his life that he wanted to leave yoko there marriage by then was a mess
James

Chorley, UK

#43 Jul 9, 2010
cant eyed slunt
Poppa Jivebones

Renton, WA

#44 Jul 9, 2010
James wrote:
cant eyed slunt
People don't hate her she was just at Ringo's birthday party with the gang.What they hate is her lousy singing.Her singing could drive anyone away eeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooh hhhhhhhhh OH no Yoko Ono.
Dee

New York, NY

#45 Jul 23, 2010
May Pang is a delusional opportunist at best and a worthless lying sack of s***c**t at worst.
Lose Lose situation either way.
ying

Bangkok, Thailand

#46 Aug 8, 2010
i hate people like yoko, a dirty and shameless home wrecker
Jack Zippy

United States

#47 Aug 9, 2010
ying wrote:
i hate people like yoko, a dirty and shameless home wrecker
Yikes Ying hate is a strong word.John left his wife for Yoko so Yoko and John both were home wreckers for Julian and his Mother.She was wrong but she was a good mother to Sean Lennon and she does honor John's memory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Dec 24 Octopus 12,818
The better Beatle: John Lennon or Paul McCartne... Dec 24 Greg 1
Flashback | John And Yoko's 1971 Holiday Gift F... Dec 20 Antonella Francesca 1
The year after the Beatles met E (Mar '14) Dec 20 Little monster 199
John Lennon's 1980 Sunglasses: Still available? (Aug '08) Dec 15 shawnboushie 26
Who was the most talented Beatle in your opinion? (Nov '07) Nov '14 Greg 82
[News] Drake Passes The Beatles With Latest Bil... Nov '14 TheAfroHedgehog 3
More from around the web