Why do people hate Yoko Ono?
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
BeedleBug

Australia

#294 Jul 9, 2014
Yoko is hideous. There is not one redeeming feature about her. Surely she knows where she went wrong. She reduced John to a pitiful person.
ron decline

San Antonio, TX

#295 Oct 23, 2014
what kind of idiot asks a question like this?has he or she not heard yoko singing?
duuuuhhhhh

Auburn, Australia

#296 Nov 4, 2014
EXACTLY
KittenL

Ocala, FL

#297 Jan 15, 2015
Yoko was wealthy before John and it was her financial savvy from her father that built John's wealth up. John said as much before he died. She took care of the business and John took care of Sean.
Wowla1905 wrote:
For people who "say"yoko ono was just after money, She was. They fell into drugs with each other. To say John Lennon never had freedom again is true. They were separated for a year and John was inspiring without her. For a year he did nothing but have fun and was happy for almost a year. John and Paul's relationship was not in trouble before yoko came into the picture. Paul could be inspiring and tried to save John's songs. Yoko helped get John on drugs. It was May Pang who loved Lennon because she was young and came from a working class family. She was John's intellectual equal. Yoko can't sing and that's a fact. Linda Paul's wife had a an angel in wings. I believe some people are are too tall grow down.
parabolaman

Newburgh, NY

#299 May 31, 2015
because people cant mind their own f***ing business--that is why they "hate" her. How many of these haters KNOW her? Some say she cant sing. Others say she is ugly ... WTF?!?!? If Lennon loved her and found her appealing, that is ALL That matters. No one else HAS TO love her. Get over it, folks. LIke ny couple gives flying batshit what strangers have to say about their relationship ... hey, I think YOUR parents shoud not have hooked up .. duh
Ralph

Guilderland, NY

#300 Jun 11, 2015
Correction. Why do Beatle fans still hate Yoko Ono?

1. She broke up their precious band forty-five years ago because she was controlling John Lennon's empty brain.

2. She is a Japanese homewrecking witch that refused to give Julian personal letters from his father without payment. Sean Lennon's net worth: 200 million vs Julian Lennon's net worth of only a shameful forty million.

3. Yoko forced herself on Beatle fans by including her lovely vocal abilities on some of John's solo albums. She decides what gets released and what doesn't. She currently has amassed close to a dozen number one remixes of her old and new material on the dance club charts.

4. Yoko is still alive and is directly benefiting from the total worth of John Lennon's estate.
Hanna

Liverpool, UK

#301 Jan 4, 2016
A Yoko Ono fan wrote:
<quoted text> Wah wah wah, aw, is little Sundragon upset? Are you gonna go cry to mummy about how you despise that "heartless, controlling, money grubbing Jap whore"? I think that those words better describe you, rather than Yoko. Shut up. Nobody likes a baby like you. I hope John Lennon's ghost haunts you through the night for saying such cruel things about his beloved wife.
So people can't have opinions on what they read or hear about a trashy women like her without you calling them children. Maybe your the one acting like a child. I feel that she was manipulative controlling and agree it's low to get Julian to
Buy personal items of him and his father private stuff back. And am waiting for the waaaa waaaa your childish comment. I just find your comments hysterical it's called opinions and you should let people have them without belittling them. Have a nice week :)
Hanna

Liverpool, UK

#302 Jan 4, 2016
parabolaman wrote:
because people cant mind their own f***ing business--that is why they "hate" her. How many of these haters KNOW her? Some say she cant sing. Others say she is ugly ... WTF?!?!? If Lennon loved her and found her appealing, that is ALL That matters. No one else HAS TO love her. Get over it, folks. LIke ny couple gives flying batshit what strangers have to say about their relationship ... hey, I think YOUR parents shoud not have hooked up .. duh
Well duh being in the public forum makes it people's business it comes with being a musician film star or anything like that. If you put yourself out in the public eye your going to be judged and opinions will be made and I base mine on the interviews I've seen Julian Lennon talk about plus also reading up on the Beatles John and yoko like I said before people are entitled to
There views of your in the public eye it's to be expected
TrippyHippie

Honolulu, HI

#304 Aug 8, 2016
She took a father away from his son. Julian Lennon has stated any reason to hate Yoko Ono. She made him buy back letters and cards that were FOR him because she wasn't satisfied that he got any inheritance at all. She's also called Julian a mistake, and didn't encourage a relationship with John and Julian, and more so tried to take away any relationship. She shits on western culture, and yet relies on it for her fame.Sure, her art is shit, and she's pretty hideous, but if that's the only reason you think people hate her, you're mistaken. A lot of people have stated reasons that have nothing to do with her appearance or art, but rather herself as a person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new george martin interview he apologizes to p... (Feb '08) Sep 9 macca 20
Samples Aug 27 djhope 1
News Radio Faces Big Test In Pennsylvania That Will ... Aug 27 Hair Nation 2
Earliest/Rarest!! This is a DIFFICULT questio... Aug 24 merseymale 1
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Aug 24 RICK 12,902
News Satellite radio's SiriusXM is debuting Beatles ... Aug 23 PrinterBench Tech 3
News The Rise and Fall of Phil Spector (Apr '09) Jun '17 SLICK PUTZ PENCE 2
More from around the web