Why do people hate Yoko Ono?
JustSomePerson

Charlottesville, VA

#274 Jul 20, 2013
What has Yoko Ono ever done to you guys?
Yes, she did wrong things, but she's human.

Some people just hate her because she's Japanese, isn't it?
Scott F Sedlazek

Fairfield, CT

#275 Jul 20, 2013
Personally, I love Japanese Women.
" FEED THE WORLD-ONE DAY AT A TIME (R) "
Scott F Sedlazek

Fairfield, CT

#276 Jul 20, 2013
November 3, 2012...."Or" not "Ot". I love Yoko Ono.
" FEED THE WORLDE-ONE DAY AT A TIME (R) "
Scott F Sedlazek

Fairfield, CT

#277 Jul 20, 2013
WORLD as in,
transylvanianmyt h

Australia

#278 Oct 27, 2013
When you say " Yoko Ono" I say "ridiculous" and "deranged"...
She had weird thoughts in her troubled mind since she was a kid .
Yoko was into black magic and she hypnotized John left , right and centre...no matter how lame it may sound to you , dear people...
As Julian said , she knew exactly what she was doing from day one.
Chris

United States

#279 Oct 27, 2013
If anyone questions what kind of person Yoko is, consider this. Julian had to fight her for his share of the inheritance, also she made him buy some cards that he had given to his father.
Scott F Sedlazek

Fairfield, CT

#280 Oct 27, 2013
You got to figure that with all of the hot women John Lennon could have scored Yoko Ono must have been insane in the sack.
Big J

Carlsbad, NM

#281 Nov 22, 2013
Yoko was, and still is a devil. Maybe not The Devil, but a devil none the less. She took what was not hers and ruined a family. All families have some kind of problems. Left alone and most family problems work themselves out in time. She was selfish and still is. Had it not been for another woman's husband, Yoko would be washing dishes in an all night Denny's Restaurant. Her looks would have prevented her from waiting tables. Her art wouldn't even make good fire wood. Luckily, there is a real special place in Hell for people like her. Not allowing her husband to be a father to a son that came before her. Keeping monies made before her from his first child. She sucked the life from a perfectly good person, brain washed him, and ruined many lives along the way. My only other thought is, maybe, just maybe, John paid someone to shoot him, just to put him out of his miserable life. If it was me, I certainly would have.
Scott F Sedlazek

Fairfield, CT

#282 Nov 22, 2013
I still wuv You Yoko Ono because I was just a Kid when I saw Yoko nude on a "Two Virgins" poster, and that is My image in My Mind of You even today which is quite nice. She still is hot even when I read these terrible rumors about Her.
" FEED THE WORLD-ONE DAY AT A TIME R)"
Shark hake

Aesch, Switzerland

#283 Dec 5, 2013
Yoko Ono is the best Important Happening on the entyre Beatles existence !
* 1-She brouke then apart-succesfuly, with plenty of Hate from the thers 4/admires
* 2-Beatles NEVER good at all as compered to other
existent Rock Bands.
* 3-Copy so muny others Songs
* 4-Why they deserv Knight Medals/Honours as WWII Soldiers
Yesssssssssssss I Admire this jap
Scott F Sedlazek

Fairfield, CT

#284 Dec 5, 2013
Is it better that The Beatles broke up when They did, or is it better that They remained together to become a disco band in the 1970's? Yoko might have been the best thing to happen to The Beatles, and you must consider the black magic side of this equation deeply.
Joe Dude

United States

#285 Dec 5, 2013
Because she is and always has been one of the UGLIEST humans on Earth. She might make a nice looking ape though.... ;
Scott F Sedlazek

Fairfield, CT

#286 Jan 5, 2014
Nothing to add except it is Sunday morning, and it is cold outside, so I figured I would write here today because I am bored, and I need to get going, but I just wanted to say that Yoko Ono might just outlive most of the people who dislike Her, and a "Why do people love and hate Yoko Ono so much...Get Together" featuring John Lennon's Widow in NYC" might be an interesting experience complete with The Beatles' Music, A-N-D
Tyy

Bloomfield, NJ

#287 Jan 27, 2014
So what are all the bad things that she has done? I don't get it
Scott F Sedlazek

Fairfield, CT

#288 Feb 9, 2014
Happy Birthday Yoko Ono.
David Bowie Riff

Hamilton, Canada

#289 Feb 17, 2014
Yoko is greedy. She aggressively went after John like a fan girl, pulled the rug out from under Cynthia Lennon's feet. Decided to take that "Two Virgins" photo and f*ck the sh*t out of John while Cynthia was out of town. Cynthia didn't even know until she came home and found them both in their bathrobes.

She has absolutely no talent. Her voice is as pleasant as a smoke alarm. She treated Julian abysmally. Sean acts like he's just planned whipped by a domineering mother.

Of course Yoko did not have John killed. He was her meal ticket.

I don't care if she's 82 now. It doesn't mean she deserves any more respect when she was seen as the home wrecking bitch she was over 40 years ago.
Scott F Sedlazek

Fairfield, CT

#290 Feb 17, 2014
Happy Birthday tomorrow Yoko.
Joanne

Jensen Beach, FL

#291 Mar 8, 2014
She stole John from his family. She sought him out while he was married to Cynthia. She's a home wrecker. She was jealous of Julian and prevented a relationship between John and his son after the divorce. She stole Julian's inheritance until he sued her ass. She's evil and I'm no fan. I don't care what she does, it's all self serving.
Scott F Sedlazek

Fairfield, CT

#292 Mar 9, 2014
But I wuv Yoko Ono, and writing:
" FEED THE WORLD-ONE DAY AT A TIME (R) ".
Jenny

Glendale, CA

#293 Jun 4, 2014
Yoko Ono is a terrible person because she harrassed a poor young woman in her "movie" called "RAPE" - In the movie, she has camera people following a beautiful European girl until that girl is nearly in tears. She is mean, selfish and shameless when it comes to proving her own point, even when it means hurting other people. Google it! "Yoko Ono RAPE"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do people hate Asparagus ? (Jan '10) Nov 18 MrDinosaurGuy 24
News Paul McCarthy: Going Vegan Is The Best Way To G... Nov '17 Ken Fasano 1
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Oct '17 RICK 12,903
News Beatles statues are tons of fun except for one ... Oct '17 Break Farts 5
new george martin interview he apologizes to p... (Feb '08) Sep '17 macca 20
Samples Aug '17 djhope 1
News Radio Faces Big Test In Pennsylvania That Will ... Aug '17 Hair Nation 2
More from around the web