Why do people hate Yoko Ono?
AWC

Houston, TX

#253 Jul 22, 2012
yoyo mas wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout she is very ugly and happens to be japanese, is that better...?
Suppose so, especially saying Japanese rather than Jap.
That's ok right ......?
7 of 13 - the revenge

Sunnyvale, CA

#254 Jul 22, 2012
you. have. got. to. be. fncking. kidding.

*yawn*
7 of 13 - the revenge

Sunnyvale, CA

#255 Jul 22, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Sean Lennon is a very intelligent guy. I've seen him on interveiews especially when they asked him about the book Albert Goldman wrote about John. Sean defended his Dad and he and Julian remain friends reguardless of how messed up Yoko can be. I think Julian got sgrewed by Yoko the witch made him buy post cards and other Lennon items maybe even a guitar or two. Julian wanted them in case he ever has kids or to show in a Museam rather than let Yoko horde everything .
sean lennon is a friggin double-moron, that can't sing to save his life. sean lennon broke up the beatles by just being there. sean lennon just thinks he's an artist, he got lucky with those guitars. that used to belong to his dad, a founding member of the beatles. his mom is a babe and a half. no really. just kidding.

Buster Bursipes

Everett, WA

#256 Jul 23, 2012
7 of 13 - the revenge wrote:
<quoted text>sean lennon is a friggin double-moron, that can't sing to save his life. sean lennon broke up the beatles by just being there. sean lennon just thinks he's an artist, he got lucky with those guitars. that used to belong to his dad, a founding member of the beatles. his mom is a babe and a half. no really. just kidding.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SWD8YI1MqhsXX
Hey dimwit Sean wasn't even born when the Beatles broke up. His singing isn't so good but he is still a very smart guy and he is an artist like him or not. Naturally he inhierited John's guitars by being his son and Yoko being his Mom.
LCN

Santa Barbara, CA

#257 Aug 31, 2012
People hate Yoko because John was married to Cynthia when they got together. She made him into a vegetable he was so drugged up. He was like her little slave. Many people also think that Yoko hired the guy to kill John. She was controlling during the recording sessions for The Beatles. There are more, but I won't go on.
Bubba

Camano Island, WA

#258 Sep 2, 2012
LCN wrote:
People hate Yoko because John was married to Cynthia when they got together. She made him into a vegetable he was so drugged up. He was like her little slave. Many people also think that Yoko hired the guy to kill John. She was controlling during the recording sessions for The Beatles. There are more, but I won't go on.
I doubt that Yoko hired a killer to kill her sons father.We both know how painful it was to Sean to loose his Dad. Yoko was controlling but her and John were both using heroin at one time.She has fully supported anything to do with John since his death and I believe she did truly Love John even if she was a witch.
really

Edmonton, Canada

#259 Sep 15, 2012
She is a manipulative heatless b... She auctioned John's personal stuff including Julian's postcards forcing him to buy the stuff back. The stuff that was his in the first place and to get it he had to buy. Her kid from her firs marriage will get half of the money made by and on John Lennon's music. Her kid and not his firstborn son Julian. So skip the sweet talk abut this lovely lady. Looking at her ugly face makes me want to puke.
qwerty

Aspley, Australia

#260 Nov 3, 2012
The main reason people hated Yoko so much was due to the thought that she broke up the beatles. During an inteview after the beatles had finished, George Harrison claimed that she didn't. All Yoko did was support John in his decisions, and she did a god job of doing that.
Love you John R.I.P
Scott F Sedlazek

Fairfield, CT

#261 Nov 3, 2012
Paul McCartney said on the David Frost Show last week that Yoko Ono Lennon did NOT break up "The Beatles". Paul McCartney basically stated that sometimes bands just break up because it is time for them to break up.
Paul also mentioned that without Yoko John would not have written a lot of the music that He did especially the Song, "Imagine".
So a lot good came from John Lennon's and His Wife Yoko Yoko Lennon's time together particularly on those days when you turn on the radio, and they begin playing "Imagine" or John & Yoko's "Christmas Song".
" FEED THE WORLD-ONE DAY AT A TIME (R) "
Scott F Sedlazek

Fairfield, CT

#262 Nov 3, 2012
Oh yea, please send food to the Eastern United States because "Hurricane Sandy" destroyed so much. This Nation needs to beging to work together once again or it is done.
Scott F Sedlazek

Fairfield, CT

#263 Nov 3, 2012
Begin not "beging".
Actually, the entire Planet Earth needs to begin to pull together, ot It is done.
Bubba

Everett, WA

#264 Nov 3, 2012
Imagine Whirled Peas.
Scott F Sedlazek

Fairfield, CT

#265 Nov 3, 2012
Bubba, You make interesting comments. Thanx. Scott
chris

United States

#266 Nov 4, 2012
really wrote:
She is a manipulative heatless b... She auctioned John's personal stuff including Julian's postcards forcing him to buy the stuff back. The stuff that was his in the first place and to get it he had to buy. Her kid from her firs marriage will get half of the money made by and on John Lennon's music. Her kid and not his firstborn son Julian. So skip the sweet talk abut this lovely lady. Looking at her ugly face makes me want to puke.
Unless John adopted her, or put her in his will, I don't know how Yoko's daughter, from her first marriage, gets half of his money.
Bubba

Everett, WA

#267 Nov 5, 2012
Scott F Sedlazek wrote:
Bubba, You make interesting comments. Thanx. Scott
Thanks Scott. You have a good attitude.
YOKUNT

Newmarket, NH

#268 Jun 30, 2013
because she ruined too many sets with her shitty screaching voice
DIE YOKO YOU UGLY F UCKING C UNT
YOKUNT

Newmarket, NH

#269 Jun 30, 2013
I don't actually want her dead, I just don't want to hear her anymore.. F uck she's annoying
RUINED THE ROCK AND ROLL CIRCUS
Scott F Sedlazek

Fairfield, CT

#270 Jun 30, 2013
There is something interesting about a Woman whom people are still angry at because She was there when The Beatles broke up forty three (43) years ago, and the announcement was made by Paul not Yoko.
The Druggist

United States

#271 Jul 20, 2013
del wrote:
regardless if she was a good person or bad.
you don't have to start with racial remarks. its messed up, and shows how ignorant and immature of a human being you are.
<quoted text>
I think he was at the "Crossroads" in his life. A wee bit too much Happy Juice and see what you end up with!
The Druggist

United States

#272 Jul 20, 2013
I think he was at the "Crossroads" in his life. A little bit tuu much Happy Juice and see what you end up with! It's a Lesion to all! I liked that word Better!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beatles statues are tons of fun except for one ... Oct 11 Paul McFartney 3
new george martin interview he apologizes to p... (Feb '08) Sep '17 macca 20
Samples Aug '17 djhope 1
News Radio Faces Big Test In Pennsylvania That Will ... Aug '17 Hair Nation 2
Earliest/Rarest!! This is a DIFFICULT questio... Aug '17 merseymale 1
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Aug '17 RICK 12,902
News Satellite radio's SiriusXM is debuting Beatles ... Aug '17 PrinterBench Tech 3
More from around the web