Julian Lennon Interview: New Release 'Everything Changes' is Masterful

There are 5 comments on the Examiner.com story from Oct 6, 2013, titled Julian Lennon Interview: New Release 'Everything Changes' is Masterful. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Julian Lennon is passionate about his art and empathetic to the perplexities of mankind.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

roy

Kansas City, KS

#1 Oct 7, 2013
Julian is without a doubt the best of all the Beatle kids.
Chris

United States

#2 Oct 7, 2013
roy wrote:
Julian is without a doubt the best of all the Beatle kids.
I definitely agree. Sean sounds like his dad but his voice is too nasaly. Dhani has some talent, as do James, Zak & Jason. But none have reached the level of talent that Julian has. It may be bacause Julian has been doing it longer.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#4 Nov 3, 2013
Julian is an accomplish to fraud on the John Lennon estate! The only reason he is coming out now and smiling is because Ono after years and years of being nasty to him is forced to give him some millions. She is a thief but Julian has protected her for years! He is no good and soon the world will know the truth!
Jane

Bronx, NY

#6 Nov 5, 2013
The truth has to come out sooner or later bud!
When you see it you will know that I told the truth!

If you believe Paul is friends with Ono after all these years you are blind. He is buttering up to her because he knows they are both in for it soon when the truth comes out!
Jane

Bronx, NY

#8 Nov 5, 2013
Elvis has love children too!

Desiree Presley.

She will come out again once she see John Lennon's daughter get her inheritance and fame. Desiree will be all over the news again years later.

Desiree will cheer Lennon's daughter on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For your eyes only 19 hr Little monster 23
News Beatles, stones eclipsed by hip-hop impact Mon Ralph 2
News Get over this wife-beating poseur Mon Ralph 15
News Jackson Gallagher Training For Charity Triathlon May 13 Jailhouse Rock 4
the beatles children and grandchildren (Mar '08) May 12 Greg 18
News Who Is The Greatest Rock N Roll Band? [POLL] (Dec '12) May 10 mats sweden 11
News Comment: You can't measure the magic of the Bea... May 9 Greg 1
More from around the web