May Pang on her book "Loving John"

Posted in the The Beatles Forum

Greg

Athens, Greece

#1 Mar 6, 2010
AWC

Garland, TX

#2 Mar 6, 2010
Great link Greg, you should be getting the moderator's check, you are doing his job.
AWC

Garland, TX

#3 Mar 6, 2010
Sorry MelWilliamDavidDanBill I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#4 Mar 8, 2010
thanks for the info
Jane

Bronx, NY

#5 Jul 11, 2013
May Pang was handpicked by Yoko Ono to work in their apartment because she wanted May Pang to sexually satisfy Lennon. May doesn't tell you the whole truth. May knew why she was chosen to go to work for the Lennons. To do the books and do John so Ono would not have to have sex all the time with him. May was a hired call girl. Yoko approved it. They did not wait 5 years for John to run off with May and have sex. May was a sex toy for John and possibly Ono too. I believe when Ono and John wanted kinky sex May would cooperate and join in. Sometimes May and John would go into the bedroom and have sex while Ono would be in another room happy John was getting his rocks off. That was what the true deal was. May was there from the beginning to screw and make John happy in bed! May only wants you to believe that 5 years later Ono approached her to be with John. Before that May was just a sex toy. May had to do this or she would have been fired. No wife in their right mind would pick a cute young woman the type that John went for to work in their home around their husband unless it was about sex from the beginning.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#6 Jul 11, 2013
The problem was that when May became more serious with John she fell in love with him. But what man is going to fall in love with a groupie call girl. To John May was just that equal to a prosititue on the street. May wants you to believe he fell in love with her but he used her! She needs to get over herself!
Conrad Hampton

Renton, WA

#8 Jul 11, 2013
Jane wrote:
The problem was that when May became more serious with John she fell in love with him. But what man is going to fall in love with a groupie call girl. To John May was just that equal to a prosititue on the street. May wants you to believe he fell in love with her but he used her! She needs to get over herself!
The problem was when June became more serial killer with Juan she fell in a groove with him. But what man is going to call in a groove with a groper fall girl. to Juan June was just that sequal to groove and prosecute on the street. June wants you to believe he fell off the groove with her but he refused her! She needs to get over the groove all by herself!
Brass Neck

Vacaville, CA

#9 Sep 22, 2013
Conrad Hampton wrote:
<quoted text> The problem was when June became more serial killer with Juan she fell in a groove with him. But what man is going to call in a groove with a groper fall girl. to Juan June was just that sequal to groove and prosecute on the street. June wants you to believe he fell off the groove with her but he refused her! She needs to get over the groove all by herself!
Jackass.
William

Houston, TX

#10 Sep 22, 2013
Brass Neck wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackass.
We'll have none of that on this forum, either be polite or .......
Thank You.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Get over this wife-beating poseur 6 hr Greg 10
News Jackson Gallagher Training For Charity Triathlon May 13 Jailhouse Rock 4
the beatles children and grandchildren (Mar '08) May 12 Greg 18
News Who Is The Greatest Rock N Roll Band? [POLL] (Dec '12) May 10 mats sweden 11
News Comment: You can't measure the magic of the Bea... May 9 Greg 1
News Beatles, stones eclipsed by hip-hop impact May 8 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Poll I trash other posters and call myself the victim May 6 Mel William 1
More from around the web